The BATTLE OF THE TECHS: Season 6 - Video highlights

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Jan 11, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

The BATTLE OF THE TECHS: Season 6 - Video highlights

GA Tech has beat VA Tech 5 years in a row now, with last year being a battle to the end. VA Tech losing last year 49-42 felt if they could find a way to play defense we win as GA Tech's Defense is suspect. Learning something with each loss VA Tech put all that knowledge toward this years game. The Yellow Jackets lost a of there stars that have led the to 2 National Titles. Now was the time!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    WR Greg Ellis finished the game with 2 HUGE TD catches.

[​IMG]
    True Frosh Bruce Burton had 2 key runs in the 2nd half and was named played of the game despite missing most of the 1st half.

The game Started out very slow as both offense struggled to find a groove. VA Tech would break the ice on a play that is SO RARE. See the video for Details!

Video is crappy right now but will improve quickly....I couldnt wait.
    [YOUTUBE]q8yUrDb1XVg[/YOUTUBE]

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL at two different guys doing the same exact pose. But those are SICK ASS quality photos man.

I will watch the vid when I can, nice work.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Thanks! After last season's game I really felt like I could play with Mo now. He is so tough to play if you aren't used to his style. I probably win 10% of the time......but that 10% is so sweet!

No rest for VA Tech....AUBURN TIGERS are next.:eek::eek::eek:

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

they did a good job with the Blacksburg stadium this year. Look at that beat-up brick, just looks very realistic. that has always been a really tough place to play.

Yepp... I was trying to find a good opponent for you guys and then saw that you played each other early on but not since, so this finishes the home and away.

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I always love watching the vids. Thanks for taking the time to make them JMS its appreciated.

Both Qbs move around alot, I am suprised they are as accurate as they are at times.

That freshman rb looks good but man did VT block well or what? The WRs were road graders, knock the cb down get to the next guy..

How fast did Burton turn out to be JMS?

6. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

After seeing you "Bitch-Slap" the Yellow Jackets the Auburn Tigers are looking to reschedule next week's game and are looking to add Louisiana-Monroe in lieu of Virginia Tech. That "gobbling" is scary!

Nice Win JMS....

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

92 Speed...I like running with him though. Yes we have an ALL SEN Oline.

Mike........new week new challenge. I am more worried playing you b/c you have a whole new team and I haven't seen you in 5 years. I have tape but don't know how much that will help. Let try and schedule it for tomorrow night.

8. BRUCE80

JMS do you remember what his (BURTON) 40 time was?

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I think 4.38

10. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    that TD before the half was brutal...that really hurt besides the long runs.

MY QB Cooke is good but the turnovers hurt more because i don't have the firepower to come back. I'm making a change at QB to a quicker but less accurate Jones.

I got revenge on my mind though...

11. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Beamer Ball! Your special teams was kicking ass. That coffin corner kick at the beginning was dirty, nice stuff.

I love the first few week of the season. Sometimes it takes a few games to find a groove with your new squad. That looked like a great game--I'm sure Mo will adjust and bounce back.

12. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

I'm pretty sure this is accurate, jello took the time to do this in another league...

13. BRUCE80

Thanks B...