THe best CPU game in NCAA i have ever played! VIDEO

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Jul 30, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

THe best CPU game in NCAA i have ever played! VIDEO

Season 1: Week 7
    Wisconsin vs Ohio State (CPU)

Down 0-14 after a fumble in the redzone returned for a BUckey TD. We found a way to run after grinding and grinding it out with John Clay. The OSU linebackers are mean and react quick. Even though I had a number of runs for loss I didn't give up and it paid off.......kind of. Clay put up his usual 200 yards and Wisconsin was in great position to win this game at 17-14 in the 4th quarter.

I suggest you watch the REST!!

[YOUTUBE]ySGSxmJCEek[/YOUTUBE]

2. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

LMAO!!!

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Dude it was painful....and my TE was closer. My WR did nothing to help him that fucker!!

4. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    No doubt, looked like you were gonna make it. I guess that's karma for running the same play TWICE!!!

I'm still wowed by that catch by OSU on that deep pass on their last drive.

(y)

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

The TD pass one side to the other and that ending as a whole was a kick right in the junk.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a86cQobU-n4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a86cQobU-n4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Yeah the CPU on that drive....I should have just blitzed 8 every play and hoped for the best cause coverage was useless.

I was a half a step away from getting the QB too....ack!

7. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

lol fucking Ohio State guy beat my kick return length NCAA record from my game against Oregon.

that was one helluva finish. certainly makes me feel better about losing to USC lol.

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Wow, great video man.

So uh... Hey JMS...

Hey where was Pryor, by the way?

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

That's an excellent question....I am not even sure he started. I hate in 2011 they hide the fucking injuries this year. They flash it on the bottom of the screen for like 2 seconds and its gone.

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

you mean in game injuries? on the team management screen you can view all injuries for the every team

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I know but I dont want to pause the game every 5 mins to check injuries. Especially user games. The notification for injuries during the game is to minimal.

12. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I know on goalline if your RB is struggling to get into the endzone, one of the linemen would come over and try to help him get into the endzone