The Big Picture

Discussion in 'Cradle to Grave' started by controllerabuser, Jul 27, 2013.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Thoughts?
    • Coach of the year so far?
    • Who is on the hot seat?
    • Most surprising? Why?
    • Predictions - ACC Championship? SEC Championship?

2. controllerabuser

3. controllerabuser

• Coach of the year so far? pitt4life21 - I don't think anybody saw him with a 6-3 record so far. He has a chance to finish the season with a very nice record. Which will help recruiting next season!
    • Who is on the hot seat? My ass... Too many mistakes this season.
    • Most surprising? Why? That my guy Diddy81 has 3 losses. Figured he would be ballin' it up.
    • Predictions - ACC Championship? SEC Championship?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    T2 vs thebouncer24 for a rematch of their in season battle. I think Miami wins and Duke gets the best of Florida State.
    27-20
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Rematch of last years's SEC Championship game. Georgia is too much for Alabama in this one.
    21-10

Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Blackattack87

Blackattack87 First In Last Out

• Coach of the year so far? I am going to say Pitt as well, very good showing.
    • Who is on the hot seat? Coach Diddy.
    • Most surprising? Why? I am going to say myself. I never thought I would grasp the college game like I have. My only loss is a cpu 3 pointer to FSU.
    • Predictions - ACC Championship? SEC Championship? I am picking Miami and Georgia. Mostly cuz a loss by either one of those guys helps me lol

Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Thoughts?
    • Coach of the year so far? Pitt for sure. He's taken a team that really isn't that talented to a 6-3 record with two big wins over Louisville and UNC.
    • Who is on the hot seat? Nobody yet. If you look at our job security, we are all still at around 100%. If I had to pick someone, I would say me. 6-4 record with the best QB in the nation? Turrible.
    • Most surprising? Why? Black. I thought he was awful at this game? He's much tougher than anticipated. Although I will say that having Watkins and Boyd does help a little. :)
    • Predictions - ACC Championship? SEC Championship? FSU and Bama. I really don't see anyone beating Bama this year.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Thoughts?
    • Coach of the year so far? Pitt ... next question
    • Who is on the hot seat? Guy if he doesnt win a Natty
    • Most surprising? Why? Pitt, rolling with Virginia and giving everyone fits.
    • Predictions - ACC Championship? SEC Championship? FSU Georgia with Georgia winning the Natty. I dare to be different.

• Like Like x 2
  7. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

Coach of the year so far?
    I guess me I do not have a bunch of future NFL stars on my team but I have enough part to make my team play rather well.
    Who is on the hot seat?
    Guy oh wait this is not TCBL sorry :D . I would have to say if I had to pick one person it would be CA (CA do not kill me for this :) ) He has a good team will have to see if he can turn it around.

Most surprising? Why?
    By far it would be black he said himself that he was not the best NCAA player ever but he has proven that he can play really well with those Tigers.
    Predictions - ACC Championship? SEC Championship?
    ACC title game:
    FSU
    Miami
    Though with a little help I could be in the spot of Miami I believe that Bouncer will pull the upset 28-24.

SEC title game

Bama
    UGA
    This game will not even be close roll tide 35-10.

• Like Like x 1
  8. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

• Coach of the year so far? While I agree pitt4life21 gas done a great job a UVA, my vote goes to Blackattack87 and what he has done a Clemson. If not for a sim lose he would be in the drivers seat for the ACC, and if he upsets Bama he is sitting pretty to walk into the BCS Title game without having to go thru a Conf Title game.
    • Who is on the hot seat? Honestly no-one but if I had to pick someone I would go with controllerabuser becuase of record only.
    • Most surprising? Why? This one if for pitt4life21, and onl because he has done so much with very little at UVA. If not for Clemson's Top 5 status Pitt would have gotten both spots from me.
    • Predictions - ACC Championship? SEC Championship? ACC I see FSU vs Miami in a rematch. I think the 2nd time around will be alot closer but I think the Seminoles still have too much for the Canes and wins this one late. SEC it is now locked up to be Georgia vs Alabama. I will let everyone decide on this one, but I will say the winner will be wearing some sort of shade red.

• Like Like x 1
  9. controllerabuser

Are you saying this because I said you'd lose the SEC ship game? lol :happy:

10. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Nope, just because I figured you to have a better record than 4-5. But the other dont help :whistle:

• Like Like x 1
  11. controllerabuser

Someone had to be the loser this season...

• Like Like x 1
  12. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Thoughts?
    • Coach of the year so far? Hands down pitt4life21. A bowl eligible Vagina! well that just don't happen folks.
    • Who is on the hot seat? My Pal James C Salas, WTF bro? Plus dude voting against me... support the champs
    • Most surprising? Why? Me, I didnt think i would hold a candle to Ryty Blackattack87 or thebouncer24.
    • Predictions - ACC Championship? SEC Championship? ACC - FSU and UVA! I've already punched the ticket to the ACC game. I think mr pitt4life21 pulls the amazing upset of thebouncer24. Then i will probably fear losing to UVA... ffs, smh

SEC - UGA BAMA - Knowing the mad stick skills of BG, and not knowing a damn thing about guy other than he wears a ridiculous hat, I'm going to have to side with the Red Team.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  13. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

• Coach of the year so far? Me.... Jk I think black has surprised some folks..... except for me( F-U black) I will beat you....not.
    • Who is on the hot seat? Me .... I had high (high) expectations for myself so far. My team is young, but my QB is a terminator. Still I am disappointed.
    • Most surprising? Why? Me that I suck this bad.....
    • Predictions - ACC Championship? SEC Championship? Not me

• Like Like x 1
  14. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

• Coach of the year so far? Pitt for sure, he's brought a crap team and made them a fear
    • Who is on the hot seat? ryty, Louisville, Teddy Bridgewater, honestly names that should be relevant but have fallen off the radar
    • Most surprising? Why? Pitt again, taking a crap team and making them solid
    • Predictions - ACC Championship? SEC Championship? I'd have to say T2 and his FSU team, they are tough to stop. I'll see him in the ACC Ship though. Can't go against Bama when it comes to the SEC. Salty team is going to make it hard for anyone to beat them.

• Like Like x 1