The Black Hole

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Ace847, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

I'm not saying heading back to the Black Hole doesn't scare us a little bit but we are simply not the same team that Kidofcrash23 played week one of the regular season on that rainy day in September. Yes Rivers is still that same guy who threw for 6 int's and completely gave the game away but if we make our adjustments and play smart football the Bolts can come out on top. After our loss to the Raiders the first game of the season coach Ski hit the film study room and made adjustments on offense that led to a 6 game winning streak ended in a sim game against KC. Rivers was actually efficient during that stretch... He says that he expects to have that same film study tactic coming into this game and will have his team ready to play.

Coach Danny Ski has also gone on record that he believes that the week 17 game in San Diego where Coach Pham decided to skip out on along with his starters will be the deciding factor in this one. The Raiders should have tried for the first round bye and played their starters instead of sending in Pryor....The Chargers were offended by this disrespect and nonchalant attitude..... "we're already in the playoffs" nonsense! The fans at the Black Hole better prepare themselves for the San Diego Super Chargers this weekend!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

i got 15,000 xp as a coach for going undefeated. i promised peench a ring for the afc south

3. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

nice, did you happen to get your 25,000 xp yet for making the playoffs? I still haven't got mine yet and was wondering if we don't get the points until the off-season.

4. Brandon S.

Is that your season goal? Players and coaches get season goals when their season ends. So coaches and players watching everyone else play should have their points now. If you're in playoffs then you dont get them til you lose. My season goal was win 8 games so i dont think i'll get 25k for playoffs.

5. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

It just says 25k for playoffs. I guess I will get them after they are over. I'm guessing everyone gets this.

6. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

you get 25xp for playoffs? sweet!

7. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Fawk, that's a lot of points!

8. DU55

DU55 Walk On

The Superbowl goes through Cinci this year

( I hope )

• Like Like x 1
  9. Brandon S.

I'll meet you in the Conference championship then (y)

10. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

I think...Am I the only one who thinks this???

Also, although the chargers talk a big game...we were pretty relieved to be playing the cpu week 17! If you had won that one you would have been playing the cpu Texans team! We will take the win anyway possible. This week will be much tougher for us and I think it should be a good matchup. Good luck Kidofcrash23