The Buffalo Beat

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hulk_hagen_55, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

The Buffalo Beat

Buffalo's Herd of Fans finally have a team?
    AP monday 5th july 11:50 pm

Sure we all know theyve actually had the team for a long time.
    but with rumors of the team moving to toronto, a coach/gm roundtable for the past 3 seasons, dick juron being the last long tenured coach, most familiar face of the franchise is "The Juice", and 4 superbowls and unable to win just 1?

Fans NEED a reason to go to the game and acutally buy a ticket rather than see if their team gets tooled in a highlight reel. well, their prayers have been answered.

Owner/Gm/Coach HULKHAGEN has taken the reigns of this team and promises to make them a yearly contender for championships. "After our close game with the pats, i beleive i made the right choice in accepting the this job" said coach. "we have a solid core of secondary and a decent RB stable including rookie Spiller. thats all i need to start making this team a force in the league"

Will the bills finally be over their mediocre lifestyle? only time will tell

"(no offense to any real bills fans out there, but come on now, im gonna make you proud ;) ) "

2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

hey hulk, can we expect to see the K gun offense back in Buffalo??

[​IMG]

Its been well documented that Denver is against keeping Tim Tebow so Maybe Tebow in Buffalo to run the K Gun ofense?

[​IMG]

3. Hulk_hagen_55

its been entertained, and as much as i hate the tebow hype train, and think hes an average player and always will be, if the price is right i will trade for him

4. Hulk_hagen_55

and as for the K-gun. do you really see me running a no huddle jkelly style game? not unless its a no huddle run attack. ;)

5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Tebow can be had for the right price Aaron... ;)