The BYU Defense w/ PICS

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JOEDESIGNS, Jan 14, 2010.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

The BYU Defense w/ PICS

[​IMG]
    Normal Right?​

[​IMG]
    Notice where the corners are? Where is their other safety?
    [​IMG]
    This guy was dead in the water with no shot to stop the TD.

I saw the same defense 3-4 more times during different series. Sorry it wasn't uploaded earlier. Had the little man with me all day today. Even if this is an engage eight their safety's are out of position, not sure if they are even on the field.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I'm fairly certain that it is indeed an engage eight. The computer seems to get really aggressive late in games, especially if it's base defense is the 3-4. I've seen 3-4 CPU teams never leave their base defense, regardless of the offenses set, and blitz like there is no tomorrow.

Why EA can't program the CPU defense AI I have no idea.

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

In all of the pics the most players I can count is 10. The first two only show 9 players while Pic3 shows 10 players. Do you think they had all 11 out there??

4. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

This could REALLY be a possibility. I'm telling you this was the weirdest thing because at the snap I knew it was a TD.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

The same thing happened to me in the national championship vs. USC. I have a video, I'll try to post it later on today. Engage eight against a SCREEN, so I just hit the TE on the go. Easiest TD ever.