THE CARDINAL ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Oct 16, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Stanford 31
    Nebraska 15

Stanford ran all over Nebraska, as the Cornhuskers could not contain HB Stepfan Taylor or HB Anthony Wilkerson as the combined for 194 yards scoring two touchdowns. The game started very well for Nebraska as Rex Burkhead busted 70 yard run giving the Huskers as 7-0 lead. The Cardinal would respond with a scoring drive of their own, as Stephan Taylor ran the ball down the field and scored on a four yard run. In the second quarter Stanford continue marching the ball down the field scoring 10 points in the quarter. In the third quarter, Stanford took complete control, on the first play from scrimmage Taylor Martinez fumbled the ball and OLB Chase Thomas picked up the ball and ran it for a touchdown. Nebraska tried to respond driving the ball down the field, they got deep into the Cardinal territory when Martinez would throw an interception. The Cardinal would take the ball down the field scoring a TD with Anthony Wilkerson.

good game Connor You will not believe this on the fumble, I had just turned on the aggressive stripping and Martinez fumbles the ball. It didn't look like he was stripped, but it was really the key play of the game.

And after watching Stanford in person, I am adjusting their play book to reflect what I saw.

2. Connor

Connor Walk On

The most surprising stat of that day was the rushing Yds since I had only given up like 800 rush yds the entire season.

3. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

Good job both of you...looking forward to 2013!!

4. gowazzucougs

I am going to try and schedule you a match up with the Cardinal! :)

5. Connor

Connor Walk On

Thanks, this is the only OD I continuously enjoy. Even last year when losing.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

The end of days are here... gowazzucougs has won a NC. Head for higher ground because the apocalypse is coming ;) Congrats man.

7. Connor

Connor Walk On

He screened his recruits when he originally made the dynasty to get the worst players he could find. Then last season he found who was the best and the worst. He then scheduled the games so the best players played the best players and they all cancelled each other out and each had at least 2 losses. This allowed him to get into the national championship and beat me. It's all fixed. I understand now.

8. gowazzucougs

Cheez

When are you going to win one of these for Stanford?

[​IMG]

9. gowazzucougs

Thanks, I should just retire. You wonder why I won't leave WSU in AM, I have a powerhouse here. I can handle losing games in that dynasty, knowing that I am winning in this one.

10. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

When I schedule myself all cupcakes next year ;)

11. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

Coach Akai and the rest of the Spartans would welcome the opportunity to play the defending National Champions from the Leyland Stanfurd Junior University.

12. gowazzucougs

Didn't schedule cupcakes, I initially scheduled 3 user non conference games, 2 of the 3 were user games, played a user PAC-12 Championship game, and a user BCS Championship Game. In an addition I don't beat user teams who are on AP by 62 points while the other user is away.

13. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

I didnt say you did. I said I was going to in order to get myself one of those crystal footballs.

14. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Congrats on the Title, Cougs (y)

Just wish my internet didn't keep me from getting a shot at you in the PAC-12 title. I believe we stand at 1-1 head-to-head. Something I look forward to changing next bowl season.

15. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

I realized last night that I suck and I won't ever win an NC... :mad: but I can **:doodie:** on someone else's title hopes.. Every man has his lot in life...

• Like Like x 1