The Cavalier Daily

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Goose, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Goose

Goose Walk On

Jul 20, 2010

So far this season has been far from anything that New Offensive Coordinator Goose could have imagined. "I saw that this team was pretty bad, but I didn't realize that we would be this bad. 1-5 through six games is horrible. We have 2 huge problems on offense. Number 1 is that our 2 QB's have thrown for 13 INT's and only 7 TD's. This is completely unacceptable. We're currently working on expanding the playbook and making it more passer friendly. We're going to take out alot of the complicated reads, and dumb it down. Make it way easier for them to make the more accurate pass.

Our number 2 problem is that our leading rusher only has 409 yards on the ground. This is not helping the qb's at all. We're going to be giving Kevin Parks a few more looks. Hopefully the competition will make Perry Jones play better.

I am still quite upset about leaving my last job. I mean Temple is 3-2 right now, if things get worse here your damn sure that I'll be calling trying like hell to get my old job back. Hopefully we can turn things around and win at least 3 of our last 3."

That task might actually be doable as the Hoos have Maryland, Marshall, and Georgia Tech left at home and Miami, Duke, and Virginia Tech on the road. Marshall, Duke, and Miami might be possible wins.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Jul 8, 2009
    Good job duder.