The CFL Team Draft

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DigginGraves, Jan 3, 2010.

1. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

The CFL Team Draft

The 2010 CFL Draft

The team draft will be held as soon as we have 8 users ready to go. The draft will determine several things: what conference and division you play in, what teams will be replaced in the NCAA and what roster you will start season 1 with.

The list of teams below demonstrate the two conferences in use for this dynasty. Any team in Green can be drafted, to a maximum of 4 teams per conference. I can juggle the divisions before we begin to ensure we have 2 users in each division. We will only be replacing the lower level teams from the SEC and Big XII, competition will be tough for the first year or two.

I think the draft is pretty straight forward, but let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Again, we will not start drafting until we have 8 users in place and ready to go with teams created and Team Logo displayed.

The SEC
    West East
    Alabama Florida
    LSU Tennessee
    Ole Miss Georgia
    Arkansas South Carolina
    Auburn Kentucky
    Miss State Vanderbilt

The Big XII
    North South
    Nebraska Texas
    Missouri Oklahoma State
    Kansas State Texas Tech
    Iowa State Oklahoma
    Colorado Texas A&M
    Kansas Baylor

2. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

I want in. Let me kno if its possible.

3. sowerss

sowerss Sowers

hey

lets get the list of players completed n draft started looks like we have plenty of people :)

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Looks like we only have 5 teams, need 3 more committed and dedicated TF members.

5. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

I just want to get it started. Where's graves?

6. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

I'm here boys, keeping an eye on things. We need atleast 8 guys before I'll start up again. Last time we rushed a bit and had a few weak members who left early so there will be no rush to get this started. Once we have 8 solid members we can hold the draft and finalize our created teams.

If you are interested, your created team logo should be posted in the other thread.