The Civil War -- Oregon vs Oregon State

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dakota7, Jan 6, 2011.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

It is on baby!!

I'm around today, so maybe around naptime, 1 central. I've got a fantasy playoff draft tonight, I might be able to go after that, if that works I can post up more later.

Otherwise, I'm at the firehouse Friday but then I'm free pretty much all weekend.

And by the way, how do you honestly feel about the sliders in The E right now? I'd be pretty pissed if I was you, we made you switch and then you gotta try to rebuild GT with impossible sliders for even the "good" teams, let alone a team that the cpu has "built".

2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I have a feeling we won't be able to go until Saturday. I have 2 other user games to play tonight. This has been the week of user games. I have played two so far this week, two tonight and yours when we get the chance. When I have time I will give you my opinion on the sliders in the E

3. dakota7

Saturday is really best for me too. We can just plan on Saturday.

4. gowazzucougs

I was going to tell you tonight we could possibly do it. I just sent a pm to the commish of a league whom I have the second user game schedule for tonight that I am thinking about leaving because I don't think I can keep up, but Saturday works well too. As for the new sliders in The Experience, holy shit. I am struggling, the big issue I am having is passing. My chosen starter is horrible he can't hit anyone, and when he does they drop it. I converted two running backs to wide receivers. One instantly became my best receiver. Last night it seemed like I could run the ball, but drives would stall once I started passing. I can't convert a third down which makes matter worse. I don't feel as if I am playing bad defense, however the scores seem to say I playing bad defense. Then there is this, I don't think Shaun did it on purpose, but my schedule is horrible. Georgia Tech opens with 6 straight road games. It goes at kentucky, at TCU, at VT, at FSU, at IDK, and at IDK, then I home for Duke and Miami.

5. dakota7

Lol, last season I had 8 road games. He changed all my non-conference games to road games because he wanted our schedules to be more difficult.

6. gowazzucougs

want time do you want to play, I have a feeling early morning or late night is the best. My wife wants to take the dogs to the dog park and then we have the Seahawks game. Give me an idea what would work, and most likely I can get it to fit in

7. dakota7

8. dakota7

I can't get that last post to work.

How about after the Jets/Colts game? I told my wife we could do some family stuff in the morning tomorrow.

9. gowazzucougs

that should work