Archived The Coliseum: Gladiator School

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Aug 2, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

The Coliseum: Gladiator School

[​IMG]

The Coliseum is where only brave men tread and only where the strongest will survive. You will need a wise mind and a heart of iron to cross into Chaos. Many willing participants have come and gone, all cast back to the filth in which they were spawned from. Two men will enter. One with nothing but the controller in his hand and the cloth on his back to accomplish his task. The other with homefield advantage, a great team, and the experience of hell on his side. The Gladiator will be merciless, doing everything in his power to wipe any smile or confidence that those who are applying may have. His job is to humble his opponent, make him bleed before welcoming him with open arms. Only time will tell.Who will survive?

~ The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end, Highness.~ Maximus

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]

Challenger: LambeauLeap (13)
    [​IMG]

Gladiator: NDColts1979 (17)
    [​IMG]

3. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

hahaha nice setup Jerzey! Did anyone else want to battle it out with Lambeau? Send me those votes.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Challenger: ticketp1 (8)
    [​IMG]

Gladiator: Jvigorous1 (17)
    [​IMG]

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Challenger: XxGridironXxGuruXx (31)
    [​IMG]
    Gladiator: JerzeyReign (52)
    [​IMG]

6. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

7. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

I can play any time after 6:30 tonight actually. I've moved my meeting. If someone can email me at PirateEyeke@gmail.com I'll set something up and be ready to go.

8. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Would love to, but can't tonight.

9. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

Heading home now and will be signed in within 20 minutes if anyone can get on. I'll check site from phone. Please email me or message PSN Eyeke if you can play tonight. Worst case I'd like to set something up tomorrow so I can get in on week 3. :(

10. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

I'll be on after work tonight, 6:30 PM EST. Hopefuly someone will be around to play.

11. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I might be able to tonight. My class was cancelled.

12. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

OK, i'm heading home shortly. I'll grab daughter on way home and I can be on by 7PM EST. I'd love to have something set up so I can play my user game this week.

13. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

eyeke - shoot me your number in a PM. Thanks!

14. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Trying to get another one of these games in since the first with Jerzey didn't go so well. Anyone interested? I've available now...

15. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Im available anytime tonight as well

16. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Im available anytime tonight as well

17. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I'm actually back from the hospital and can play one of you guys tonight. I will be on in a couple of hours. Add me on Skype (I know BOSSY already did).

18. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

i dont have skupe but i have aim

19. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

PM me your number and I will txt you if that is ok?

20. Joe_THEDREAM

@Mr2Bits Tonight might not work out for me unless it's late and i think your East Coast. Maybe tomorrow ?? This has been crazy trying to get a scrim game in.

21. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

No worries man. It has been a little hectic for me. If I am on and am not playing a league game, I will play you.

22. Joe_THEDREAM

Battled @bigtubb_ today Alabama vs Miami (OH). Lost 13-9. I was at a loss of doing anything on offense. Got a few plays with the read option, and some lucky catches, but overall i was in trouble. The turning point was calling a deep pass play, i rolled out after scanning the field and my guys being covered like flies on feces, tried to throw the ball away, got smacked, fumbled and he returned it for a TD.

So frustrating being a bad team. Don't feel like i can do anything and every time i rush / pass that i'm going to turn it over. I was lucky the game was as close as it was. I felt I should of thrown 3-4-5 picks.

So many times i'd try to run on 1st, get smacked for 3-4 yard loss, and then have to try to pass to make up the yardage. Run game just wasn't doing it once he stopped my option attack.

I threw a pick that I knew was a bad throw the second i put the ball in the air on his 20. That and the fumble ended the game for me.

On defense, I was just trying to get him to have to plod his way down the field and hopefully get his drive to stall out. By the grace of the gaming gods, i was able to do for the most part. Ingram got loose on the outside when i brought heat up the middle, and took it for a deep run.

I tried to get a 2 pointer late to bring it to 14-11. I caught it, got smacked, and dropped it. So frustrating.

Good game big tubb. I really was lucky to have the score this close. Alabama D is soooo frustrating. I enjoyed the competition though.

@JerzeyReign

23. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

It was close because I wasn't playing to win. I played to see how you would react to certain situations. I didn't blitz you one time... I rarely played pass commit.... i didn't audible...i pretty much played you to check out your style....all my gladiator games are close...lol

24. Joe_THEDREAM

Makes sense. I've never felt helpless like i did against that D. Not one time was anyone open. Everything I did on offense was pretty much pure luck. Tried short passes, deep passes, screens, option, regular.

EDIT: I didn't audible much either. Called a few bluffs when trying to run hoping you'd think i was passing, but that was about it. I wish you did come after me, maybe my screens would of turned out better, or had a guy open at some point.

25. Joe_THEDREAM

[​IMG]
    Me vs Bigtubb_