The Commish Now Owns Madden 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

The Commish Now Owns Madden 11

So, when do you guys want to kick off this little shindig?

Couple things:

I like the idea of using a fantasy draft, but:

1. The league as a whole will be diluted. Instead of good and bad teams, we'll have a bunch of pretty good teams without much difference between the best and worst.

2. Getting everyone together is going to be difficult.

Still, if you guys want it, I'm game.

Also, I want a way to handle trades and such, like some kind of league approval mechanism. We should steal a system from one of the established leagues. In fact, we should steal all we can from the established leagues.

Once everybody's ready to start, we can get things rolling. We already have teams, so the tough part is out of the way.

Lemme know when/how fast to move,

AG

2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

so i still havent seen an answer. has anyone confirmed that we absolutely can not import draft classes into online Madden dynasties? I ask cuz if you are going to do so, you actually have to import them during the preseason of your 1st year (gay).

3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I would be interested in running a test on this. I'll let you know what I find out.

4. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

I'm ready to start whenever. I think we should just keep the Madden league as simple as possible so we'll keep our main focus on NCAA. We could try to advance around the same time as NCAA or just once a week with Madden...doesn't matter to me.