The Commish Picks - League MVPs and LVPs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Aug 2, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Here are the commish's picks for Team Most and Least Valuable Players on Offense and Defense for each team. Look below for League MVP & LVP picks!

The Cathedral

Offensive MVP - DJ Banks, WR, Tulane
    Note: Just gaudy stats. On a team with the nation's leading rusher, the league's best QB (by far!) and various other weapons, one simply can't overlook 72 catches, 17 TDs, and over 1100yds receiving

Defensive MVP - Richard Brooks, MLB, ULL
    Note: The leading tackler in the league with over 90 tackles, Brooks also racked up 7 sacks and 18 TFL with an interception & FRec

Offensive LVP - Brelan Chancellor, QB, North Texas
    Note: Although it was difficult to pass up the TE from San Jose (16 catches & 10 drops), a QB with a 6:31 TD-to-INT ratio just isn't getting it done...yikes!

Defensive LVP - Trevor Jones, RE, Rice
    Note: For a starting defensive end, 23 tackles and 0 sacks is just embarassing

• Like Like x 3
  2. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

funny note the three other d-lineman for me were great this year especially my DT's one being a freshmen.

3. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Brelan Chancellor is a fresh WR for NT. Although he would probably be a better QB than what I have now.

4. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

downvote for calling my fullback who paves the way for my running game my LVP. you're such a stats whore.

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

Awesome job.

6. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

I feel like we should vote for our own 1st team all user teams.

7. Goose

Goose Walk On

Set it up.

8. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Great detail....we are going to miss Bobby R @ WKU...will they miss the coach??

9. TJM

TJM Walk On

Awesome! Great work!

10. vatechhokie01

goose when are you playing? you are only one left you loser (tjm done recruiting, mormon played, lost, and froze so he is getting simmed)

11. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

love that Akron's MVP has 1 td and like 300 yards...thats basically two good games total

12. vatechhokie01

his team is horrid. it was definitely interesting looking at all the personal stats. i will say this: either Tanner is a cheating whore or he has this offense thing figured out 5 times over all of us. Dudes stats are crazy, spread out to everyone, and just plain impressive.

13. Goose

Goose Walk On

I sent you a text this morning. I woke up early and tried to play but the EA servers were down. I've done my recruiting he on-line and am fine with you simming to Championship week.

14. vatechhokie01

well its your call friend. you have (as i realize with my selfish humor i actually never gave an advance time) until tonight around midnight if you want it.

15. Goose

Goose Walk On

It's no biggie. Weave's ready to play. I say sim ahead.

16. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

no need to hurry goose. i am in no rush.

17. vatechhokie01

We advance you kind gentle deterrent ninnies

18. TJM

TJM Walk On

Im on the ball. But since im single, I spent a lot of time in Practice mode learning my playbooks in and outs, timing, man, cover 2 - 3 - 4, etc... Im actually surprised at my stats too, but when your D is horrid and leaves up quick scores every possession, you got to figure out ways to put points up on the board and fairly often. I've always been an O guy (both orgasm and offense), from the Madden days (offense) to IRL (orgasm). It also doesnt hurt that most of the Ds in C-USA are terrible.

I do make mistakes though, Griffin blew out the country in INTs with 29 lol. Hes prototypical NFL material size, got him for 1 more year unless he bails for some reason.

19. vatechhokie01

ummm... plague beat you with the most impressive ever 6TDs to 31INTs. lol... still laugh everytime when i see those numbers. also, how in the HELL is your WR not at least on the list for Biletnikoff! BCS is communist!

20. TJM

TJM Walk On

lol, guess the stats feature on EA is horribly busted as I see mullen has a QB with 29 ints too! Banks is not on the list and none of our leagues top RBs like Hopgood are on the Doak Walker lists. I dont care if were terrible teams playing against terrible comp. but they should at least be on the list or invited to the show! Our kids never get to do anything fun! 6 to 31 ratio though lol that is impressive though. His QB must have some "moxie" to be tossing the ball around like that.

21. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

he has 29?....yikes didnt realize it was that bad

22. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

If your gonna make fun of me get the stats right. Its 7 tds to 32 ints! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  23. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Wku had 29 INTS, 13 TDS and 2171 yard passing....didn't realized how bad we were, tried to block it out!....but had the #1 and #6 backs in the league for rushing, Rainy and Morgan..

• Like Like x 1