THE Conference championship game (Memphis v Akron

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Full Moon Fever, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Winner gets to play for the 'ship against the cheese from the scholarship division.

What say you, nikpin?

2. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Saturday or Sunday?

3. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Fuck yo couch!

4. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Lol cheese from the Scholars? Your division is LOADED with cheese

5. Full Moon Fever

Bitch please.

Between Hammer's new Velveeta 3 play offense and your midfield goalline/strongside-counter/press coverage is our base D, the Scholars might as well be renamed to the East Lobby Ranked Game Division.

6. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Seriously?...

7. Bl0ndeRedHead

This would be funny if it had any truth. Show me ONE time I've ran goalline formation midfield, or used a strong side counter. Go fuck yourself buddy

8. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

He's obviously butthurt about something...

9. Full Moon Fever

I know the ways of your cheese Bl0ndeRedHead and hammerhead1010. And nikpin, my Inlaws are leaving earlier than I expected. I can play tonight after the Tech game if that works for you.

10. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

It's the run and shoot bro. Its just like air raid. They have 4-5 staples in EVERY formation. I just threw it where you weren't. I'll remember this BS when we play again, hope we meet up in the real championship. I'll be pullin for you this week (y)

11. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Party Rock

12. Bl0ndeRedHead

Ask around, I'm one of the more sim guys in the game. Just ask DirtycashDylan how my sim play tore his ass up this year ;)

13. Full Moon Fever

Geez you guys are sensitive. You'd think in the 15 months I've been in this dynasty you would've figured out that anything that beats me I call cheese. Got no problems with either of you. Bl0ndeRedHead hammerhead1010

14. Bl0ndeRedHead

Honestly I'm praying you beat Nik, I fucking hate playing ACTUAL cheesers

15. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

You and everyone else. My bloody asshole is flapping in the wind. I lost to 80% of users running 3-4 between here and LOC.

16. Bl0ndeRedHead

So you're saying I should switch to a 3-4 defense to get even bigger wins against you?

17. DirtycashDylan

Yes. but I thought you were running a 3-4 or Multiple.

18. Bl0ndeRedHead

Never have in this league, I've always used 4-3

19. DirtycashDylan

Well, I guess I have to toss the 'I can't beat the 3-4' excuse right out the window... Feels like we played ages ago.

20. Bl0ndeRedHead

I do feel like I've always had your number somewhat. You've always had better teams, and I'm able to come up with upset victories every other year it feels like.

21. DirtycashDylan

I wouldn't say you've had my number but I hold you in high regard as far as stick skillz. I don't know what our record is but it feels about even. I only once came in expecting to flex and win after blowing you out the year before, and I got blown out.

Last year, I started with the worst position in the game so any talent advantage I had, I had to bust my ass for. Your team did suck last year though, but it was your fault. No reason you couldn't have pulled great talent out of TX. Shouldn't be a problem this year with you being in California.

Of course, I really don't care about a talent gap if you have a decent passing game. I just got blown out by UGA while playing with OU. Even though I can go Dime and have OUTSTANDING DBs on the field, he still lit me up by throwing man beater routes. The passing in this game is all Xs and Os. A 99 ovr CB with 99 speed and 99 man will still get beat most of the time by a simple Dig route by a decent UGA receiver. is gay. Point is, go 4/5 wide and you have just as good a chance assuming you can pick up the rush.

22. Bl0ndeRedHead

I personally don't think my stick skills are that great, which is why I try and take advantage of what I am good at. Picking up the rush is one of those things. I can't remember who I was playing (think it was Redd or Qwon) but they told me over the mic I'm the best they've seen in this game at seeing where the blitz or free man is coming from, moving my QB a step or two to the side away from the rush, and throwing in the direction of said rush. I do things like that and trying to stick to the dink and dunk offense, because I generally start to throw lots of INTs when I throw deep a bunch. Also, being good at usering the LB and keeping the out and in routes covered helps a lot.

And you're right, last year I felt behind the 8 ball from the start and just didn't try and recruit, at all. This year, I already landed a :4stars: QB and WR who will be my impact guys the next 4 years. I definitely feel like I will be in the running for my division on a yearly basis.

23. DirtycashDylan

I think you user picked me like three times last game.