The Conference USA Championship

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by 1ke, Dec 28, 2009.

1. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

The Conference USA Championship

Max (Rice) at home vs Me(Southern Miss)

Max...Lemme know what your schedule is for this week. Im pretty sure we will be advancing tonight, and very soon after, like tomorrow. I can go anytime, late night Tuesday would work, anytime Wed evening is great too.

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Im pretty much good to go whenever also. If we advance before the hard advance deadline Im sure we can work something out that day. If we advance Thursday night (new year's eve) I probably wont be available(coherent) until the afternoon of the 1st.

If we do advance before Thursday though just post a time here and I should be able to make it.

3. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

How about tomorrow night if we can get an advance in. Sometime around 10 central would be great I think.

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

sounds good. ill be around then

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

we WILL advance tomorrow. Max please make sure you make it for whatever time you guys schedule. You guys should trade cells so you can text, or just make sure that yuo are online. We may very well be able to advance to the Bowl Weeks after tomorrow night.

6. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Max...We WILL be advancin tonight...you still good for anytime after 8 central right.

7. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Yea that works. Im ready right now haha

8. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Haha excellent me too man. Just waitin on the advance, in the meantime Im goona eat. Its neve good to play a Confernce Championship on a empty stomach!