The Creation - NEW OD

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by DigginGraves, Jan 1, 2010.

1. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

The Creation - NEW OD

Gentleman, after a strong start in The Creation things kind of fell apart. The creation system the game has in place is not the greatest and I believe it led to the demise of the league. Have a look through and see how things were progressing: http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68

I want to start this back up. We are going to do things a little different this time, it will be an 8 person OD, 4 per Conference and 2 per division. We can decide on the conferences and divisions once we get things together.

I'm looking for seven other players that want to join a Create a Team league, will stay active and will focus on recruiting for your team for atleast the first two seasons. The Create a Team feature only gives your initial roster 50 or so players and your first two seasons are very important when it comes to recruiting. This dynasty will allow us all to focus on developing a new program from the ground up, 8 users will allow faster advances and we should be able to get through a few seasons still.

I'm looking for sim guys with some experience and history on the site. Most important, your team must also be SIM... no pink jerseys, no funny nicknames, lets keep it sim all the way through fellas.

Questions? Ideas? Thoughts? Interested?

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Sounds very interesting. what caused the original "The Creation" to slip downward?

3. Brogan

Brogan Guest

if this is for the 360 I am very interested in this type of dynasty also I have some questions for are we making this a cup cake team and what about our prestiges? Also what about the pitches? Are we making it all A+ or are we going to sort it out later? Thanks

4. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

I know you are looking for guys with a history on the site, but I'd love to join up. I understand if not though. I posted my info in the new member lounge if you wanna look me up.

5. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

The first Creation slipped due to a few reasons I think. We had a few guys that joined with the initial surge at game release. They left and we were stuck with created teams that noone else wanted to take over. There were also teams created that weren't very sim in mind; home stadiums at high schools, pink colors, strange team names, etc. You also have to understand that the recruiting is tough for the first couple of seasons. You really have to get some good guys cause you start season 1 with no freshmen on your created teams rosters.

If you guys take a look at the link above alot of your questions will be answered. We had alot of rules in place already, some we will change but most will stay the same.

6. Emmdotfrisk

Just curious. I tried starting a team builder dynasty on tf that didn't have enough interest. I took it offsite to os and filled 12 spots. It started good but then everyone lost interest besides myself and two others. We played up to week 9 and then completely died. I have wanted to be apart of a solid teambuilder od on tf for sometime now.... If u gets the right guys I know it will be awesome. I checked out the rules and regulations some time ago, they appear to be well thought out.

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

i have a create a team that i've been kinda interested in reviving but they have a silly logo (Wario lol..Marios counterpart)...but I do have another thats a bit more reasonable.

8. Emmdotfrisk

LOL Masler