The Creation - Whos Hot and Whos Not

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DigginGraves, Aug 20, 2009.

1. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

The Creation - Whos Hot and Whos Not

Hot:

Homasassa College (6-0)
    The Hippos have been dominant since the young progam hit the field. The team has yet to lose a game and posts impressive numbers on both sides of the ball with 280 points for and only 129 against.

Freshman WR Travis Hendrix has been able to capitalize on his 6'6 frame and lead the Hippos on offense. He's a heisman favorite just over half way through his first season in the NCAA. So far the young WR has racked up 1279 receiving yards while averaging 20.6 yards per reception on 62 catches. Hendrix could very likely become the first ever Freshman to win the heisman but can his team rally behind him and make the MAC Championship game...

Matrix University (6-0)
    The Monkeys currently sit atop Conference USA after defeating several strong teams in the young history of the program. They lead the nation in turnover differential with +13 and manage more than 40 points per game.

Matrix has been lead by senior HB Vinnie Resh who leads the team in offense with 109 rushes for 679 yards. He's managed to score 7 TD's and pull in six catches for 67 yards along the way. The defense continues to shine for Matrix with senior LE Eli Schwab already racking up 8 sacks and 30 tackles while freshman SS Richie Schreib has already pulled in 5 interceptions in his still young career.

With a relatively soft schedule ahead, Matrix has a real opportunity to become the first team ever to go undefeated in their innaugural season in the NCAA.

Not:

Appalacha State University (2-4)
    The Beavers have struggled early this season getting off to a 2-4 start in their first season in the NCAA. The team has somehow managed this losing record while scoring 26 more points than they have given up.

Though the team has struggled early this season, sophmore QB Wes Shankles has shown moments of brilliance in his first season taking snaps for the Beavers. He's already thrown for 12 touchdowns and should surpass the 2000 yard mark in his next start.

Saint Augustus (2-4)
    The Monarchs have had a tough start to the 2010 campaign as they ran in to some steep competition in the opening weeks of the season. Saint Augustus has already given up 245 points but experienced an early set back with senior SS Julian Nash out with a season ending injury.

One bright spot for the club has been junior HB Ben Hodges who already has 10 TD's and more than 800 yards on the ground on 107 carries. The starting HB has been as dominant as any Monarch this season and hopes to lead the team back to a .500 mark.​

2. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

nice write-up man....

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

You forgot to put UWF in the who's not. We suck.

4. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

haha I'll keep that in mind for next time

5. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Very nice touch...that kind of thing keeps the league interesting. I'm impressed, even if my Beavers suck.