Archived The Day After

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Sep 6, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Now that I have had time to think about this, I would just like to know what was the problem with the OD? Seriously, their wasn't anything to me that made this a game killer. Yeah it didn't upload some highlights but I don't check the dynasty wire anyway so that really didn't matter. Once I realized I could still manually upload highlights I was straight.

I'd really like to know you guy's concerns. We're about to set ourselves back and I really want it to be worth it. I haven't seen one issue with advances or anything else other leagues complained about. Personally, felt like other leagues bitching about things caused our attitude to change as well. Hopefully somebody proves me wrong. I really hope this wasn't about some highlights...

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

The only thing that pisses me off is the transfer failed issues and the games we won were simmed and lost..

Besides that, I upload my game score, pictures and then cancel uploading my videos and GTFO...

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

What games were lost? And as long as I had the file I never had a transfer failed message that caused too much damage to our league.

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

i only had one transfer fail it didnt happen to much it really started after bowl season, other wise it was okay to me, maybe the sliders but you are going to correct that. Need quicker advances lol

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ok. I had the ones after the game every damn week but I kind of got used to that and it didn't really kill me to much. I didn't know you guys used the DW that much. Are those basically the 'big' two?

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

@Bama

Advances will happen sooner, I promise.

7. KnightNoles

we can do quicker advances after this weekend (y)

8. KnightNoles

also I think DrunkenSoldier got ferked out of the entire offseason because of some CC glitch

9. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Dude its glitches and transfer issues for me...also passing and running was wayyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooo easy....

10. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

I understand that you can upload highlights from the main menu, but almost everytime I try to get out of the game it freezes while my highlights are going through and i have to quit the game, then most of the highlights aren't there in the main menu...

11. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

intresting the highlights should save to the hd auto right after the game, also saw a post from Ea today they said the transfer fail is a server side issue with the DW, it has nothing to do with the patch. its something they are trying to fix...this was posted on the 18th in the ea forums who knows whats going on now.

12. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

it would be nice to start from the beginning, for me since I an new, but it doesnt matter really, plus with the patch the game is supposed to play the way it was intended without the roster glitch. Plus fine tuning the sliders should make it more enjoyable, plus maybe some didn't want to be stuck with the teams they were on or being an OC and not having control over the defense, which if you were a 1/2 star team probably cost you a lot of games. And bigtubb_ you must have skills if you thought passing was too easy with base Heisman sliders, geesh...

• Like Like x 1
  13. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

no certain ppl i played found a way to pass without throwing ints...into zones with ease...

14. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

passing was easy, only thing i didn't like was the amount of high INTS my stat line would be 300+ yards 3 tds 5 ints....some of them were not to the CPU its the Heisman psyhic bs, that's why they should have high knockdown low int

15. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

yeah it sometimes if feels like the CPU determines no matter where you throw it, its gonna be an int

16. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

I agree I know my passing sucks but 20 something INT mid way thru the season last yr is a bit much. I'm not saying make it easier just make it fair. A good slider set should alleviate the problem.

17. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

why i said just increase the knockdown slider while lowering the int slider should fix it, they will knock it down before int

18. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

which slider is the knockdown slider?

19. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

If you lower the INT slider guys will knock it down more rather then catch it

20. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

biggest thing was all offseason games getting simmed, and in CC i got locked outta dynasty but once we realized that if i got booted and invited back my coach was still there and my prestige and everything was in tact so if it happened again im sure we could easily fix. The one reason i was happy to restart as i think it would take quite a long time to get ND coaching job. Kelly is young and unless they start stinking out the joint his job wont be opening up soon. I figured i'll take it and try and hold on instead of trying to earn it. (y) I read some where on EA before that all aspects of the patch wouldnt work unless you were still in the first season of online dynasty, but that was a awhile back, so im not a 100% sure on that

• Like Like x 1
  21. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

no your right about a few things, it works better if your not past off season, season 1, and also the CC takes way too long to get to your Alma mater...i'd rather try and keep my job as hiesman if done right should keep me on my toes along with users

• Like Like x 1
  22. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

and if i get fired which alot of users have been across dynasties ill be back in the CC

23. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

My complaints were regarding the freezing and our scores getting fucked up during last season's bowl week. Only 2 of the games were actually correct. The highlight issue was just an annoyance, certainly not a reason to start over. I didn't see any huge issues with the sliders but I'm sure that Jerzey's set is better than the default. Again, that's not why I think starting over could be beneficial. With regard to the coaching carousel I didn't know that the recruiting goals were only for in-season and thus my top 40 class after the off-season did shit for me. That is just tough luck though and I wouldn't suggest starting over just for that.

All in all it was the freezing and all the other little issues adding up that frustrated me enough to consider not playing anymore.

24. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Everytime I see this thread title I think of..

25. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to put a pic of some 'Morning After' pills