1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The DEAL

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Darkwing, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

ATTENTION:

As I wait for my gf to graduate college (in December) so we can move away, I am stuck living at home. The problem with this regarding this dynasty is my internet is beyond playable. Look below.​
    [​IMG]
    As a result, I decided to travel to my gf's place to play my user games (the speed test below). This is a 60 mile (hour and 10 minute) roundtrip for me. All I ask is that you all be proactive and maybe a little more flexible in scheduling with me. It will be greatly appreciated.​

[​IMG]
    To all, I am sorry for the difficulty. But this can work with proper planning. THANK YOU

*Edit - Updated

2. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

when me and u play if our game is during the school week MONDAY thru FRIDAY i wont be able to make that for sure because i have football practice every day from 3 to 5 30 sometimes 6 and dont get home till about 7