The Demon Deacon Is Missing

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Oct 5, 2010.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

The Demon Deacon Is Missing

The Wake Forest mascot, The Demon Deacon, is missing. He was last seen going to Death Valley as the Deacons were to face Clemson in an ACC showdown. It is believed some Clemson players or students kidnapped the Demon Deacon and took him behind the school's woodshed and beat him with Howard's Rock. Clemson University denies all responsibility regarding the missing Demon Deacon. Wake Forest University is asking for your prayers as it tries to move on from the beat down it suffered at the hands of Clemson, and that the Demon Deacon comes back to Winston Salem alive.

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I saw the bus get back, but never saw any players get off

Oh No's.

3. gowazzucougs

FYI-This is my game summary for the Clemson game, all details of the game have been destroyed from memory

4. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

BC also took a beating, losing 48-21 in Miami. I posted some vids on dynasty wire. Hopefully, that is the realism we are looking for with these sliders - unblocked d linemen on every play and computer RBs breaking 4-6 tackles per play.

5. gowazzucougs

Boston College only gave up a 227 rushing yard performance, my defense gave up a 300 yard rushing performance. Could you at least run the ball, it didn't seem like I could run it. I acknowledge that my starting running back got hurt in the second quarter when everything went to shit, and Jones was already not playing so my team was a little handicapped. I am blaming the lopsidedness because of the hurry up in both games I have gotten killed, all my other games are close. I am a little worried about my next game against Florida State.

6. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I gave up 305 yards on 33 carries. My starting RB is ranked 93, but only averages 1.5 yards per carry on 81 attempts. I think there is only a couple of us having issues running. There are quite a few teams averaging over 4 YPC - S Carolina, Kentucky, NC St, Maryland, etc. My line seems to have breakdowns on every play. Maybe my line is not good or I am not good at playing this game.

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I made a concerted effort to stop Georgia's running back (who is good) and held him to like 120

8. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I also had a lot of success running on UGA

9. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

My average comes from one or 2 big plays for the most part after I have established the passing game. If I try to start off the game running I usually get shut down pretty quickly. But, once I establish a passing game the draw plays really open up and I can get a couple of big runs off of regular runs as well.