The Denver Post

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PepperNY, Jun 9, 2010.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

The Denver Post

Denver Hires new owner in Coach Pepper

[​IMG]

The Denver Broncos have hired a new owner in Coach Pepper after a mediocre 4-4 start. Josh Mcdaniels has been rumored to be on the hotseat with new ownership as a team with the talent that the Broncos have a 4-4 start just isnt going to cut it. "We wont make any bold moves this season as we play to use the final 8 games as an evaluation period. "We feel we have the right pieces in place to still make a push for a wildcard spot but thats all up to how bad the players and coaches on the field want to turn this thing around." said GM Pepperklink.

2. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Mediocre?......lol, Hopefully you can play better with them than I did. With that team, You should kick butts. I only ask that u keep Moreno rollin' as the top 3 RB

Oh, by the way........... you're welcome for building a powerhouse for u.

Good luck and welcome to the OMFL, try not to beat my Chargers too bad with my old team

3. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

lol, Dont take it personal, this post was just for entertainemnt purposes only and just an opening statement to the press. Trying to get the morale up with new ownership. I am an avg player at best lol and it looks like you did a great job putting this team together so the last thing I intended was to take a stab at you so I apologize. Look forward to our matchup.

4. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

No need for an apology, just kidding around, good luck the rest of the way, alot of these owners are really good players

5. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Future in Denver is bright despite loss to Raiders

[​IMG]

The Denver Broncos suffered their 5th loss of the season to the AFC West leading Raiders 38-20 but Bronco fans have reason to cheer. Knowshon Moreno went off running all over the Raiders defense nearly eclipsing the 200 yard mark. He finished the day with 188 yards on 22 carries with 2 TD's including taking the 2nd play of the game 73 yards to paydirt. The Broncos passing game while showing signs of life at times still has much needed work as 2nd year QB Kelly James was 14/32 201 yards and 2 INT's ending key drives in Raider territory.

"I like what i saw out there today, if we can eliminate the turnovers and the mental mistakes that we made out there today I can see this team doing some good things" said coach Pepper. The Broncos seemed to be in control until a fumble recovered for a TD followed by a kickoff return for a TD did them in. "We have to give credit to the Raiders as they took full advantage of our mistakes and hopefully we can put together a better gameplan the next time we face them."

6. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Yeah Moreno, good job. Raiders are good