The Dog Bark (MSU Game Recaps)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by runthepound, Feb 24, 2010.

1. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

The Dog Bark (MSU Game Recaps)

Week One:
    Utah @ MSU

Mississippi State had their hands full in this one. In a late afternoon game in the rain in Starkville, the Utes came out swinging and gave the Bulldogs and early wake up call. After falling behind 10-0 and 17-7, MSU was able to force a defensive stop inside their own redzone and score on a long pass play to turn the game around. Sr. QB Tyler Russell found WR Rico Sanders crossing the defense at their own 20 yardline and Sanders housed it. The score was 17-14 going into the half, in Utah's favor. MSU came out and took the opening possession of the 2nd half all the way down the field. Working the clock and running the ball, MSU took their first lead of the game on a score from the back up HB from 3 yards out. MSU played great defense in the 2nd half, which couldn't have gotten much worse than the 1st half. The Bulldogs were able to score a final TD in the 4th Qtr on an 11 yard pass from Russell to WR Brandon Heaven. Final Score 28-17 Mississippi State.

Player of the Game
    [​IMG]
    Ricco Sanders was amazing.

[​IMG]
    Tyler Russell got off to a shaky start but came around later in the game

2. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Nice work. That looks good. I wish my EA acct was right so I could upload photos and vids.

3. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

yea how do you do that? upload videos and pics

4. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Miss St. wins and is now 2-0 on the season now and 2-0 in rainy weather games. MSU pounds Oregon State 52-24. Full recap to come later.