The Draft

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jethro, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Jethro

Jethro Walk On

The Draft

How will the draft work? Will it be like an auto fantasy draft? Sorry if it has been discussed here before, but I did some searching and couldnt find anything.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Are you talking about the collegiate draft in the offseason? If so it will be a time/date where most people would be able to be on, then we draft our players, as far as I understand it.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

what winuvas said. we have a test franny up and we are seeing how it works exactly, but we will probably draft the first 4 rounds and then auto draft from there on out.

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I really wish that we were able to know what players will be available for the draft during the season. I would really like to scout and come up with a strategy during down times. Hope they implement that next year.

5. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

I just did a draft in another franchise (season 3), and we were able to see the entire draft class prior for 24 hours before we started. I missed the season 2 draft so I dont know if this is a new feature .

6. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

its like a fantasy draft , commish can set time between pick from 30 secs to 60 secs, it goes real fast but you can pre set your draft and move players up and down the boards, alot of gems in the later rounds

7. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

good to know. Thanks Vishal

8. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

My Pick will be Layton Channing

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I need about 4 first rounders this year to fill holes!

10. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

we are finishing up discussions on how EXACTLY we will do our draft. Look for a post within the next few days with details. You can already see how our offseason is going to operate by looking at the rules, but we will make a post outlining all offseason activities here shortly.