The Drinking Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Cole Copeland, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

Okay, so I know a bunch of you guys are drinkers. So, I thought I would start this up for everyone to chime in on their favorite games at parties. (Except the obvious beer pong and flip cup)

I will start it off by explaining my new favorite:

Slap Cup

Rules:

Get a round table big enough to fit atleast 6 to 8 people with a little elbow room. Fill up about 23 Solo cups around a quarter of the way up (or as much as you think everyone can handle.) Then fill another cup all of the way. Place all 24 cups, with the full one in the middle, in the center of the table. Now, give one person an empty Solo cup and a ping pong ball and the person directly in front of them the same. The object of the game is to bounce your ball into your empty cup. So, at the start, the two people touch balls (not a rule but it represents start of the game) and then try to bounce the ball into their cup. If you bounce the ball into your cup your first try, you can place the cup and ball to anyone on the table. If it takes you more than one try to get it in, you must pass to the person to the right of you. Now here is where it gets fun, if at anytime the person directly to the left of you makes it into their cup before you, you must take one of the quarter filled cups and drink while the person to the left of you skips the hand off to you and gives it to the next person. Continue until the full cup has been consumed by the unlucky individual whose cup got slapped last. A very fun, fast paced game.

A video I found that gives you a visual:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

we used to play a game in college and still do to this day when we get together for shits a giggles called Beer Die....hands down best game I have ever played drink and talk shit with skills involved.

3. Cole Copeland

splain' yourself

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Too much google it

• Like Like x 1
  5. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

[​IMG]

Battleshots.

• Like Like x 3
  6. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

i'm sure most all of us have played beer pong, but i played one time with a specific house rule that made things fun and a shit show all at the same time.

The FIFA Rule:
    In replacement of the "Airball" house rule, if a ball is shot over the table, an opposing player can pop that ball up with their foot and catch it before the ball touches the ground, its a cup for the shooting team.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Cole Copeland

That is awesome. Definitely implementing that one next time.

8. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    I'm a big fan of Roofie Roulette (NSFW)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  9. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Mario Kart Drunk Driving or Beer-io Kart.

Every race, every participant gets a beer. The rules are you must finish your beer before you cross the finish line, but you cannot drink and drive. The technique I use is to chug right when the race starts. Gets you drunk faster and you don't have to pull over and drink all the time. Winner of the race takes a shot (to even the playing field).

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Draw a mustache on a piece of paper. Tape it on the TV screen. Every time it lines up with someones face, drink.

11. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Drink Asshole. No seriously... asshole is a good drinking game. Im sure you can find the rules somewhere.

12. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Waterfall :love: