The Dugout - OOTP 15 - Setup Instructions

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Nov 11, 2009

1. Download the league file from here:

2. Extract to your OOTP Saved Games folder (Documents>OOTP>OOTP15>Saved Games), you may have to extract twice. You may need a program that can extract tar.gz files. I recommend 7zip.

3. The folder will be named The Dugout14 . If the folder DOES NOT have the extension .lg at the end, please right click, rename and add .lg to the end. The folder should read The Dugout14.lg

Documents>Out of the Park Developments>OOTP 14>Saved Game> Should read The Dugout14.lg and should be a folder

4. Go into this folder, and if there is not a settings folder create one. (Right Click>New Folder>Settings)

5. Ask a commish to send the most recent accountsdata_gms.dat place this file in your settings folder after unzipping it.

6. Start OOTP. Load The Dugout14. Go to the Game menu (beside manager menu), click online league settings, click import account data file. Select the file from your settings folder. (Select the file from your Documents>Out of the Park Developments>OOTP 14>Saved Game> The Dugout.lg>Settings) When complete click check data file. It should say success or something similar. Then click save and close.

7. Once Complete, you can now begin playing. Once you have made all of your changes, click Manager Home, and you will see Export Team via FTP. Export your file and you are complete for that sim.

8. Once the sim is complete (I will announce it), you will go back into the Manager Home and check for updated league files. They will download and will be automatically installed.

9. Repeat steps 7-8 each sim.

10. Have fun!

If you're missing League and Team logos they can be found here:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:

If you end up extracting the file and it looks like this, you need to extract this file one more time to the same directory. It will then look like this:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.