The E - Power Rankings - S7:Edition #2

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by blLL flo, Apr 4, 2011.

1. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Edition #2 is out and the Gators hold the top spot again. The top 4 hasn't changed at all, but Sparty Party is going on in East Lansing with their jump into the top 5. This upcoming week will be huge in the B1G as the powers collide and the rankings will be sure to change.

Thanks again to everyone who voted!

RK (LW) TEAM REC PTS COMMENT
    [​IMG] 1 (1) Florida (9) 4-0 140 The Gators looked good through their first 4 games including a big win over Alabama.
    [​IMG] 2 (2) Penn State 6-0 123 PSU has taken care of business against the CPU so far, but two huge games loom on the horizon against UM and OSU.
    [​IMG] 3 (3) Ohio State 5-0 103 The B1G race gets interesting next week as the Buckeyes travel to East Lansing for a huge showdown.
    [​IMG] 4 (4) Michigan 5-0 89 Week 8 in the B1G continues with the UM/PSU game, however, UM will be without stud RB Adrian Fields.
    [​IMG] 5 (9) Michigan State 5-0 75 The Spartans made the biggest jump this week moving 4 spots. Game with tOSU will separate contender and pretender.
    [​IMG] 6 (5) Clemson 5-0 71 Clemson defeated Georgia and has ripped off 4 ACC wins in a row. A trip to VT and then a big game with GT lie ahead for the Tigers.
    [​IMG] 7 (6) Texas 5-0 64 The Longhorns knocked off the Sooners last week and looks like they could run the table.
    [​IMG] 8 (10) Florida State 4-1 51 Florida State has won 3 and now hosts UVA (a win). The should cruise until their annual late season meeting with Clemson.
    [​IMG] 9 (NR) TCU 5-0 18 TCU jumps in here because of a Top 10 CPU ranking. These BCS busters only potential loss could be week 11 to Utah.
    [​IMG] 10 (NR) Georgia Tech 5-0 13 GT has played well and grabs the last spot this week. However, big games against Miami and Clemson may be tough without their starting QB.

Others receiving votes: Georgia (10), LSU (9), Alabama (5), Virginia (1)

2. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Who you guys taking in this B1G week 8 royal rumble?

I think the Buckeyes win and the Wolverines upset!

3. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Nice work biLL but I don't agree with your upset pick ;)

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Who was the nice guy that gave UVA some love? Its much appreciated but undeserved at this point!

5. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'm going to parlay Ohio St and PSU to win this week.

@bill flo - nice work on this again. I'm sorry I didn't vote again this week I didn't have a chance to look at the teams in the standings this weekend. I'll try to get you my votes next time.

6. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I am glad to see that GT is getting some love