The E - Power Rankings - S7:Edition #3

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by blLL flo, Apr 12, 2011.

1. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Edition #3 is finally here for your enjoyment. Clemson and Texas move up as they stay undefeated. Ohio State gains ground on the Gators as the season starts to wind down.

Thanks again to everyone who voted!

RK (LW) TEAM REC PTS COMMENT
    [​IMG] 1 (1) Florida (4) 8-0 76 The Gators barely hangs on to their #1 spot, big game vs Sparty coming up.
    [​IMG] 2 (3) Ohio State (2) 9-0 75 Big wins vs MSU and PSU get #1 votes from the CPU, but the B1G will be decided 13.
    [​IMG] 3 (6) Clemson 8-0 61 The Tigers took care of rival GT, but will have to win at FSU to make the ACC title game.
    [​IMG] 4 (7) Texas 9-0 47 The Longhorns have 2 ranked opponents remaining and a Big 12 title game in they way of an undefeated season.
    [​IMG] 5 (4) Michigan 8-1 42 Michigan lost to PSU, but they did beat rival MSU. Now the nation waits for 'The Game.'
    [​IMG] 6 (2) Penn State 8-1 39 PSU got by the Wolverines on the gridiron, but not in this week's power rankings.
    [​IMG] 7 (8) Florida State 8-1 32 FSU has been playing great defense, allowing only 14 points in the last 4 games. Now they must shut down rival Clemson.
    [​IMG] 8 (9) TCU 8-0 27 TCU will face Utah in their biggest game of they year as they try to bust the BCS.
    [​IMG] 9 (NR) LSU 8-1 14 If the Tigers can beat 'Bama, they should be playing in the SEC title game.
    [​IMG] 10 (NR) Utah 8-0 8 Utah will go on the road to face TCU where the winner will most likely get a BCS bid.

Others receiving votes: Alabama (6), Georgia (4), Michigan State (4), Georgia Tech (3), USC (2)

2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

God talk about building up the suspense! I have to wait until Week 13 to play Suge which will determine whether or not I go to the BCS.

3. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I lose I game, and I drop out of the Top 10. What the hell?

4. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Ya you got no CPU love this week lol. Take care of business in your next few games and you should be back in there right before the CC games.