The E. Presents: The Official G.O.A.T Team

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Nautica, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

From here on out, I will be asking everyone at the end of the season to post their players who they feel are worthy of being on the G.O.A.T Team, and as a group we will vote on players as to who gets accepted and who does not.

It will be set up as a depth chart style roster so there will be more than 1 GOAT per position. The criteria for a GOAT is as follows:

Any player who has been user-controlled throughout their entire NCAA career who has a resume that is worthy of the title GOAT, and must have approval of 80% of the voters.

Now this will be a process that will take some time to get the entire team assembled, but this will carry on into the 2012 release, sot this will truly be a GOAT team as it will span over multiple releases.

IF there is anyone who has full stats of previous GOATS that they would like to nominate for the team can do so.

Please post all candidates below with full career stats.

The E.- G.O.A.T Team
    QB
    Name School QB Rating Comp% Passing Yards TD INT[/LEFT]
    Tom Richardson​
    Florida 197.1 67.8 12,828 116 35

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I wish I had the stats but I don't. QB Joe Boisture was a 3 year starter for me and light up the stat sheet as well as won the Rose Bowl once or twice.

WR Marc Williams who graduated last year broke the MSU records for a single season and career marks in receptions and yards.

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

6. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Watson by the end of his career may not have the NC's that gators qb had, but I think his stats may be alot better. I really hope he stays for his SR season.