1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The E. Season 1: Week 2

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Masler, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Masler

Masler Walk On

2. Masler

Masler Walk On

aarondramp, I have to take my daughter to her doctors appointment and run a few errands. Would you be available at 5:30pm EST today? If not, sometime around 12pm EST tomorrow? I will be leaving for the weekend around 3 or 4 tomorrow once I get my paycheck so unfortunately we have a small window here.

3. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

I'm an 8-5er with kids, so our schedules don't really overlap much. I can run home and play during my lunch break tomorrow. Are you good with 12:30 pm eastern tomorrow? 5:30 is when I'm making dinner, and the kids are getting wound up.

4. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

I'll get mine in today with a write up

• Like Like x 1
  5. Masler

Masler Walk On

Yea 12:30 is fine. Setting the alarm now lol....

6. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Maryland is done :( Fuck Bye weeks

7. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

8. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

So far yes, I'm waiting to hear back from a guy but this is my plan until then

9. dakota7

I'll be there bud.

10. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

I'm on recruiting. If I pause during our game it's due to the call I've been waiting for. See ya here in a couple..

11. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I am not getting recruiting done tonight (your afternoon). Too many people on the Internet in the hotel. I will be doing this during breakfast tomorrow morning.

Masler - do you have a projected advance time? I know it is hard this early but I just need a heads up so I don't miss. Thanks.

12. Masler

Masler Walk On

At least 48 hours

13. dakota7

No...we need to advance Friday night so I can play aarondramp

14. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Box Score

NCST - 07 l 16 l 09 l 21 ll 53
    PITT - 21 l 07 l 00 l 21 ll 49

Pittsburgh, PA

It was a clear, beautiful day at Heinz Field for Pittsburgh's opening game, but the Wolfpack of North Carolina State was looking for a win after last weeks demolishing against the Fighting Irish. For the opening ACC game for both of these teams, they sure made it a shootout for the fans to enjoy.

Pittsburgh got off to a 14-0 run on the Wolfpack early in the first two minutes, leaving coach IBO throwing his headset and clipboard on the sideline. But after a team meeting that no one said a word about when asked afterwards, the Wolfpack came back out and scored on a 6 yard rush from James Washington. Immediately afterwards Shanahan was hooked up for a 66 yard pass for a third touchdown from Sunseri.

The second quarter got off to a good start for the Wolfpack, scoring 10 unanswered points. Broken zones and man coverages led to receivers breaking free and getting scores all day long for both teams. Sunseri threw a fourth touchdown pass in the first half with :35 seconds remaining in the half, but Mike Glennon tossed a bomb following for half ending score, but a missed field goal left the score at the half 23-28.

The third quarter remained pretty quiet until the 2:30 mark, where NC State put up a field goal, followed by 2 drives by both teams ending in 3 and outs. It was the returned interception that put the Wolfpack back in the game with :26 left to go in the third, but a failed 2 point conversion left the game at 32-28.

It was a wild shootout when the fourth quarter came into play. Pittsburgh scored early on a 62 yard pass, Sunseri's fifth and final toss of the night, followed by a 39 yard run after a drive killing interception by the Wolfpack. NC State didn't let that get them down, they came out firing on a 75 yard pass to keep the game in reach. A three point difference was all the Wolfpack had with over 4 minutes to play. Both teams had stalling drives and Pittsburgh failed to score and gave the ball back. NC States offense pushed down the field hoping to cap off a game winning drive, they punched the ball in on a 3 yard rush by Creecy, and it looked as if they would win this game. But a 95 yard kickoff return by the Panthers broke the hearts of many NC State fans in the crowd. With only 39 seconds remaining it was going to look like a loss for the Wolfpack and their coach, IBO, had already started taking his headset off. Mike Glennon came out and dropped a bomb to a wide open receiver for a 79 yard pass to take the final score of the game and give the 'Pack their first victory of the season.

In a post game interview with coach IBO, he stated, "After last weeks loss I was ready to pack back up and go to the little leagues again, at least there you could drink, but I had faith in these kids after spending all summer watching their practices, I knew they had it in them. We pushed the tempo a little bit and made some changes on offense after getting off to a 14 point deficit. If we continue to play like this all season I'll definitely have to buy rogaine for my grey hairs."

Next week the NC State Wolfpack @ Houston ( niuhuskie224 )

Passing : Mike Glennon (NCST) - 14/27; 481 yards, 4 TD, 2 INT
    Tino Sunseri (PITT) - 21/28; 336 yards, 5 TD, 1 INT

Rushing : James Washington (NCST) - 15 carries for 45 yards with 1 TD
    Isaac Bennett (PITT) - 13 carries for 95 yards with 1 TD

Receiving : Bryan Underwood (NCST) - 5 catches for 192 yards and 2 TD
    Tobias Palmer (NCST) - 4 catches for 218 yards and 2 TD
    Mike Shanahan (PITT) - 6 catches for 163 yards and 2 TD
    Devin Street (PITT) - 4 catches for 94 yards an 1 TD

Key Stats : NCST l PITT

Total Offense : 558 l 483
    Rushing Total : 77 l 147
    3rd Down Conv : 7-11 (63%) l 4-10 (40%)
    Turnovers : 2 l 1
    TOP : 14:22 l 13:38

15. Masler

Masler Walk On

Great writeup man but this should be in the game summary thread.

16. Masler

Masler Walk On

Its possible

17. dakota7

I'm hoping....otherwise its cool,

as a reminder, I'll be gone Saturday 21st thru Friday 27th.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

edge7771 I can go after 9pm tonight. Need to start by 11est

19. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

We could do 930 if that is cool?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

cool

• Like Like x 1
  21. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

our game is playing very weird. hard to explain but weird

22. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I'll play my game tomorrow. Again i wanna record it and I'm STILL finishing up the converting of files and uploading to YouTube. Hopefully getting my computer fixed so that I can get this shit done in less than 5 hours instead of two days

• Like Like x 1
  23. dakota7

We are cruising for a quick advance. Thanks guys.

24. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Was with my buddies but they crashed and i was wide awake so i played my game tonight so Masler can play and advance. Now i can also sleep in. Win win

25. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I finished my recruiting and scouting. Can I get an early nomination for member of the year LOL.

• Like Like x 1