The E. Season 10: Week 14

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by jello1717, May 21, 2012.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

No user games.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'm shutting her down for `12 so don't wait on me.

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Ditto. I was just hoping to get one last crack at Jello. Went better than expected but couldn't muster up one last win :(

4. jello1717

If 27-6 is better than expected then you have some very low expectations my friend.

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Going to Tempe, losing my entire Dline, losing two safeties from a year before and i got DISMANTLED last year. Expectations weren't high at all. Plus i never can do anything on offense. Especially since for some reason you make my interior line look silly as you briskfully blow by them. I had my buddies over and they even commented on how "good" you are with your DT

6. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Fixed it for ya. :)

7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

That's exactly what i was implying... Probably the easiest thing to do. I could teach it to some bozo on the street and he'd rape.

8. jello1717

For some reason? If you truly believe that, then you really don't know much about this game (or at least the line play). You finally have a center that can block, but your LG AND your RG suck ass at stopping what my DT does best (which is actually the opposite of every other DT starter I've had on my team).

9. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Pretty much in shut down mode too. Left the xbox in Indy and won't be back down till after memorial day.

I'd be good running with a 1 conference season until 13 but do we even have a handful that want to continue?

10. jello1717

Not true. Even though my guys are mostly run blockers, they're still much better pass blockers than your O-linemen and there's no way in hell that your DT could've dominated my linemen like mine did to yours. The fact of the matter is that I continuously beat you because I'm a much better recruiter than you.

11. jello1717

I think we've got about 6.

12. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I said my line sucked but this was proven false when one of my buddies who NEVER PLAYED NCAA BEFORE picked up the game and does exactly what you do. It's so easy.

I give you that. You're worlds better than me. Your TEAM is worlds better than mine and it goes down to recruiting. I will not take that from you. But that DT shit is so easy a caveman could do it. Real skill is controlling an LB or even more skillful, a Safety. My 12 year old brother could pick up the game and fiddle the right stick to shed a blocker and do as well as you do.

Also i would compare me and Jello's relationship to good ol' Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless. We respectfully dislike each other.

13. jello1717

I don't one who those guys are but i think you're WAY off base about the respect part. You very obviously don't respect me because you call me either a cheater or a cheeser every time I beat you (I've never seen someone make horrible reads, resulting in 5 or 6 INTs, and then call the other guy a cheater before). And I don't respect you because you can't take your losses like a man and you always call me either a cheater or a cheeser.

14. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I vote these two play every season regardless of the draft(s). These two know drama like TNT.

• Like Like x 1
  15. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I respect you, i just think your tactics are very borderline cheese. It's not AGAINST the rules to use your DT, but it's fairly broken. It's not AGAINST the rules to hurry up like you do, but it bothers the hell out of me (that's a me problem though). You are (like i said) hands down the best recruiter i've ever been in a league with so put that on your mantle. I just wish i had faced more hurry up and been recruiting lineman more than i did WRs this years release.

Also I would like to play you a lot in the next release, just would prefer you were either not in my division, or even better, not in my conference

16. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

My game froze while it was loading...I'm gonna play again here in a minute. Won the first one, 48-14.

17. jello1717

18. Masler

Masler Moderator

I'm going to make you play him every year regardless ;)

19. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

[​IMG]

20. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Finished around 6pm est

21. jello1717

I advanced to week 15. Recruit now if you're gonna. I'll advance to CCGs tomorrow morning.

22. jello1717

When you wanna dance Masler?

23. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

While I'm sure most of us have stopped paying attention to the current season.. edge7771 is finishing in position for a NCG appearance!
    But Edge man, what's with the 73 points last week?

24. Masler

Masler Moderator

Since I have no job right now I'm free tomorrow except 1pm-2pmish for a physical and then early evening 5pm until about 8 or 9pm EST for my fiances family dinner.

25. Masler

Masler Moderator

Maybe he and I could meet in the NCG if I manage to knock off Jello