The E. Season 11: Week 2

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by jello1717, May 10, 2013.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

2. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Be nice for a 24 hour advance since it is Friday. I'll get mine this evening

• Like Like x 1
  3. jello1717

That'd be AWESOME!

4. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Mine will also be played tonight before the Basketball games come on.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Masler

Masler Moderator

Yea I will get mine in tonight as well. I am going to my Moms tomorrow night so we can spend Sunday with her. So I won't be around Sunday just for the record.

6. HoundsOfHowl

Thats why a 24 hour would be nice, that way we advance on Monday sometime

7. HoundsOfHowl

See my fucking DC's are coming in the first quarter during the 2nd studio update after a change of possession. I have been simming though the last play before halftime to try to prevent a DC there. This shits getting old Masler

8. HoundsOfHowl

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BULLSHIT Just won 38-20 and it locks up again during the final replays and shit...

9. HoundsOfHowl

jello1717 edge7771 I can almost reassure all of y'all that I'm not getting my game in tonight. I'm so pissed off at it right now. I had amazing stats to post, a sick ass video of a strip and score, and a sweet ass touchdown video, but now all thats gone, and it happened twice today. Sorry, I doubt the others in the league will have their shit done til tomorrow if that anyways. Now I could gt drunk tonight and change my mind and play but who knows

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

When this happens, slam A to get past them or try to pause and supersim a play or two. It's what I have to do in order to get past halftime vs CPU. I also contacted EA on this issue and they recommended clearing your systems cache. By doing this you are clearing out files that are there but not needed. I plan on trying it before I play tonight.

11. HoundsOfHowl

I'll try it again, I wasn't as mad as I am now until the damn game froze after it was over...I always mash A and every other button to try and get past them always, first replay within like 1 second it froze

12. Masler

Masler Moderator

I know your pain. It only happens at halftime for me so I have to sim past halftime vs CPU. Try clearing the cache as well, usually works on my laptop when I'm having issues so it may work for Xbox as well.

13. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

That shit scares me to death. Nothing worse then putting an hour plus of time into a game and it be for nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  14. HoundsOfHowl

That's why I quit playing NCAA Basketball 2010 it froze up on my almost every other game with less than 5 minutes left in a game when a TO got called. I played on 20 minute halves so it was very frustrating to put all that time in for nothing

15. HoundsOfHowl

Masler Fucking sim this game, tried clearing cache, tried simming past halftime and boom first studio update after half I start mashing buttons and before it registers me mashing it freezes. I'm not playing it again, hopefully I pull out the win

16. jello1717

With IBO simming his game that means we're only waiting for Coachmedicis.

17. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

I'm out of town for a family problem. I'm able to use my gfs family Xbox and play my madden league since they have it that here but they don't have NCAA. That's y I'm on autopilot right now. I wish I could play....believe me. My team is probably falling apart but I had to leave unannounced. Things are getting better but not sure how long I'll be here. I'll keep everyone updated and if Masler wants to replace me since I'm missing a ton of games I understand. If he is OK keeping me on Ap i will catch up when I get home. Sorry guys.

18. jello1717

19. jello1717

Whenever you're back just take yourself off of AP. If you're still on AP I'll assume that you won't play and I'll advance us if you're last.

20. Masler

Masler Moderator

You are welcome to stay with us. Just let me know when you are back. Good luck with everything man.