The E. Season 11: Week 9

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by jello1717, Jun 20, 2012.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Jello - CPU
    blLL flo - CPU
    edge7771 - CPU
    Masler - CPU

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

I'm going on auto. I just can't play this game after playing the demo. I kept trying to pass like the trajectories would work and I ended up getting picked 4 times. Going to use these last couple of weeks to just ease out of '12 and prep for '13.

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I know what you mean. I played my little cousin in '12 and i threw 7 interceptions. Thankfully my defense did work and I came back to win ;) but still, '12 sucks. I'm never playing that again.

4. jello1717

I'm sure I've played the demo more than anyone else here and my QB went 7 of 9 with no picks.

I'm not sayin'.

I'm just sayin'.

EDIT:
    And FWIW, the 2 picks that I recorded would be picks in '13 too as they were thrown right at my guy and it wouldn't matter which type of trajectory was used, my guy was still grabbing it, especially the last interception that I recorded.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

God i wish i could just be in your presence and some of that greatness would rub off on me. I don't give a rats ass about you being good. Just commenting on Masler man.

6. jello1717

I didn't say anything at all about my level of talent. Masler was saying that he threw picks because of the game and I was just correcting him by saying that it wasn't the game (or me), it was him.

7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

The way it came off, it was a jab at us for saying the demo has messed up our ideal of throwing. "I'm sure i've played the demo more than anyone here and my QB went 7 of 9 with no picks" seems like a stab at us. But correct me if i'm wrong cause i'm sure you've got it down pat my friend.

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

I already pretty much stated it was me. I was caught up trying to use pass trajectories and that I just don't like the feel of '12 anymore.