The E. Season 12: Week 2

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Masler, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Thats okay, I found out when I was done playing it. I may go auto some outside of user games guys which I will do my best to play, my daughter has bball tourneys the rest of june for her High School and then July with her travel team..its a huge time for her since she is heading into her junior year and being recruited by a few schools...we will be out of town and travel for most of them. My son has Border camp football league for a ten day period as well in June...so this month is crazy and I may be scarce here and there. He got bumped up to JV as an incoming Freshman which doesnt happen often. He has camp this week which puts me home late each evening and then the team camp for 7 days to follow.

Just an fyi, I dont want to hold things up...This isnt a seasonal thing either, I dont want to quit cause I want and like to play its just having time for it...sorry for this week I was playing when you cut the cord.

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

4. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I wont be able to ge it in until tomorrow so advance if you need to.

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

Tomorrow is the deadline and I haven't heard from Fmode so you still have a chance.

6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Sorry I'll knock it out online here this morning...