1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The E. Season 2 Scheduling Requests

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Aug 14, 2011.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Let me know who you want to play, User or CPU, for your out of conference games. I can't guarantee they will happen, but this at least gives me somewhere to start when I do schedules tonight.

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I would like a rematch against GoGators while we are both at the same prestige level, perhaps late in the season.

3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Done.

4. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I mean as much as i'd love a rematch with Nautica i want to play new people. So any two new people for my user games and then top 25 teams for the others

5. texacotea

texacotea Walk On

im with UofC. doesnt matter just someone I havent played.

played masler, gators, suge and the others on the schedule

6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Should say I played dakota, Nautica, Jello, and Randy. Jello and Randy are locks though.

7. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Can you please make sure to add either rival Georgia Tech or Clemson as one of my CPU non-conference games.

8. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Yes definitely.

9. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I'd like to have 6 home games this year. I'd like to host GoGators to finish our home/home series. I'm not sure if I'll be bugged or not and play 8 or 9 conference games but if I have a non-user OOC game I'd like TCU, BSU, Houston, central florida, southern miss, or temple in that order (BCS busters that finished in the top 25).