The E. Season 4: Week 14

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by aarondramp, Oct 24, 2012.

1. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

With the advance happening around 1 after darkwing recruits, I thought I would go ahead and post this up for scheduling purposes. Week 15 is just recruiting, so that one should be quick.

There's only one user game:

jello1717 vs. UofCWildcat

CPU Games:
    dakota7 vs. Virginia Tech
    Big Suge Knight vs. Florida
    mcyork vs. UNC
    blLL flo vs. Texas Tech
    Masler vs. Kansas
    niuhuskie224 vs. West Virginia
    Darkwing vs. Texas
    IrishBearcat vs. Wake Forest

Bye week:
    aaron

2. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

I will play my game after work tonight. But then I'm going to throw a wrench in all this...

I won't be available to play at all Friday or Saturday, and not until later on Sunday. If I avoid another TTU upset, I'll be in the CC vs jello1717.

So, if at all possible, can we get this thing through week 14 and 15 recruiting by tomorrow night? I could play jello then and play my bowl game when I'm back Sunday.

• Like Like x 2
  3. aarondramp

Well, we know the user game will happen tonight (it's jello1717 and UofCWildcat - so we know at this point). As long as all the CPU games are done by tomorrow at a decent time, you guys should be able to play. We can probably do a quick week 15 like we did last season for dakota7 .

We just have to remember to tag mcyork this time, so he doesn't get his feelings hurt. :)

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Sounds like well be advancing around 11MDT UofCWildcat. When do you wanna dance?

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I won't have a problem with that schedule.

6. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I just woke up (yesterday fucking sucked. 3 hours of sleep and a full day of classes) so give me an hour to collect myself. Wanna go around 1:30-2:00 EST?

8. jello1717

Sounds good.

Why do your guys keep using standard time? You haven't been on standard time for about 6 months.......

9. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I think (again, groggy and not ready for life at the moment) i'm still on standard.

10. aarondramp

I always just say eastern because I am in fear that I will get it wrong and jello1717 will call me out.

• Like Like x 1
  11. jello1717

Smart man!

12. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

jello1717 I'm popping in the shower and cleaning my room right quick. Be on no later than 2:30

13. jello1717

We're now in week 14.

The user game is starting in about 10 minutes.

• Like Like x 1
  14. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

GG jello1717 My friend accidentally unplugged my power strip unplugging his computer -_- Like i said, having my dad hounding me every 2 minutes didn't help.

15. jello1717

I was so scared that I was gonna get booted as well and the game wouldn't have counted. Luckily it uploaded fine (but I didn't save any of my many highlights just to be safe).

16. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

If you want, we can toss the results and sim it so you win just to be extra safe. I jumped on here right away so you didn't think i rage quit. And yeah, my buddies played half of the 3rd because my dad called me down to yell at me no joke 5 times. I'm going out Friday, looking for jobs, getting money, and moving the fuck out. I'm tired of this bullshit. People expect me to drop everything at any second in this household. But i'm gonna get off here before i say something i'll regret.

• Like Like x 1
  17. aarondramp

Well, it looks like Virginia just needs a couple of CPU wins to make it back to the BCS Championship Game. Playing opposite him should be the winner of the Big XII Championship game between SMU and Baylor. It's nice when it's nice and simple like that.

I'm excited that I have a shot for a 6th star. I am 8 right now, but BYU will fall below me. So I need to catch 2 of KSU, MSU, and Notre Dame (or maybe catch UVA or Baylor if EA poll logic is busted).

18. aarondramp

Wait...is it the coaches or media that determine the final ranking for moving up or down in prestige?

19. jello1717

It says BCS, but it doesn't list the BCS polls at the end of the season. I'm 95% sure it uses the coach's poll (which is the one the game uses when you see your ranking for games, IE #1 SMU vs. #7 BYU is from the Coach's Poll).

20. Masler

Masler Moderator

Go Red Raiders!!! ;)

21. aarondramp

Masler

Based on what blLL flo said his availability is, it looks like we will get to Week 15 tonight or tomorrow, Conference Championship tomorrow night, and then Bowl Week whenever dakota7 plays his game. So we should be in Bowl Weeks by Thursday night or Friday, but blLL flo won't be able to play his until Sunday.

Is it too early to start planning for the offseason? I wasn't sure if you were hoping to knock it out in one night again.

22. Masler

Masler Moderator

I will be playing my game after Game 1 tonight. Just hold off on offseason talk for now

23. jello1717

Or you could all take the full 48 hours so that blLL flo can't play the CCG on Friday or Saturday, giving me a CPU CCG since he's the one unavailable.

There's a sawbuck in it for anyone that makes this happen!

24. jello1717

No one mentioned this and I just noticed it. niuhuskie224 you won your sim against TCU which means that if you beat WVU tonight, you'll be bowl eligible.

• Like Like x 2
  25. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

As long as we make it to CCGs at a reasonable time, I will play right away Thursday night. If possible, I'd like blLL flo to have a chance to play his bowl.

• Like Like x 1