1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The E. Season 4: Week 3

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by JCspartan2, Nov 15, 2011.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

MaslerBoros16

I can play today after the MSU bball game if you'd like. Otherwise, let me know.

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Calling Darkwing

Can you play tonight? Gotta kickoff by 1030 et on my end.

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

you have his number? he's pretty good at responding to texts.

5. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

6. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

It's a date.

7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I don't get to play until tomorrow with Dakota. But we'll be done around 3-4 EST (2-3 CST)

8. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

It's at home....if you have it can you shoot him a text? I know he has to make arrangements to play at his GF's place so the more in advance the better I'd think.

9. jello1717

I updated the phone # thread in our PMs. I'm assuming that you'll see that update.

10. Masler

Masler Walk On

Fine with me. Shoot me a text to drag me away from Skyrim

11. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I see a couple of guys playing Skyrim....what is it? Dragons and shit? Is it a first person or third person?

12. Masler

Masler Walk On

RPG...yes it has dragons and so much more...so opened ended I can say my mind has officially been blown. I liked Dragon Age but this puts that to shame. You can play in first or third depending on which view you like. I prefer third.

13. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Exact synopsis i would of put. It's beyond amazing. I'm right now at the Dragon Island thing and my guy is so weak i'm debating starting over =/ I'm a Dark Elf who i'm trying to make an Assassin but he's too weak.

14. jello1717

How do you like 3rd person? Are you melee or ranged? I've always preferred 3rd person views and while I wouldn't go quite so far as to say I loathe 1st person views, I'm as close to loathing them as possible. That being said, I can't play 3rd person view at all (couldn't in Oblivion either) as a ranged caster. I'd love to be able to though.
    My guy is level 20 with my 3 main skills between lvl 46 and 60 with others in the 40s and I haven't done a single main quest other than escaping from being a prisoner.

15. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I'm pretty much the same, warrior nord, though ive done a couple of the main quests. I joined the companions and the imperial legion as well. Game is nuts, I can't believe how well put together it is. Can you imagine if Bethesda put NCAA football together? haha

16. jello1717

I joined the companions, but haven't done much at all with them (I'm not sure how much of a fit I'd be as a 100% caster) but I'm now the Archmage of the college.

Also, didn't you say Skyrim was 5 years in the making? Can you imagine if EA had 5 years to put NCAA '12 together?

17. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

So your advice would be to not beat the game asap? Like doing side missions and other things are better than raging through the game?

18. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Dark Elf Mage is the shit man, I'm loving it. It's odd because I'm usually using going for a bad ass warrior character. I'm having a blast with the Mage.

19. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

They would fix the player tendency issue?(lol, but probably not)

20. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Why the fuck would you want to rage through the game? It's like 100 hours of content outside of the main quest.

21. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Well i thought you were supposed to then you got all the side quest :p I've never played a game that is THIS wide open. Assassin's Creed is my closest relation to this but it's completely closed. So i thought you were supposed to beat it then you get the myriad of side quest.

22. Masler

Masler Walk On

Im also a Dark Elf...but an Assassin...really?

23. Masler

Masler Walk On

I just prefer it because I can see more of my surroundings and I'm more up in your face when I fight, non of the pussy arrow shit...unless its a mammoth or giant

And I noticed you joined the Companions...you will like the perk that comes with it...

24. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yeah. I like sneaking up on bitches. But i've not been in one place where it's completely useful. So yeah. Thinking about finding something else after i restart.

25. jello1717

That's why I love 3rd person too. In every MMO I've played I always play with the camera zoomed all the way out, but in those you cast spells on a target instead of aiming them at a target. In ES games, I have a hell of a time aiming at things from the 3rd person angle.