The E. Season 5: Week 12

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Masler, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Not playing my game today. I've been in a funk as of late so it'll get done tomorrow

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Fuck this game. I knew this would happen but i thought "Oh well lets play my game and hope my luck turns around" but no. USC was unstoppable on offense and their defense did work. I've been sacked too damn much and my running game is non existent. Now i officially take a break from now until i'm last or close to last next week.

4. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

JCspartan2 Hey JC I won't be able to get my game in until either Friday between 10am-1pm(maybe) or late Friday night 11 or 12. If that doesn't work then Sat I'm free all day till about 7pm. Thursday I won't be able to get on at all. Sorry but I have to cover the night shift for the next couple weeks.

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

GoGators

I answered in the other thread too, but I'm free this afternoon around 130 or tonight about 9 central.

6. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Ya neither of those are going to work for me cause I'm putting on a family get together this evening and will be busy this afternoon and evening. I was available this morning.

What's your schedule tomorrow?

7. dakota7

Firehouse tomorrow. Saturday I'm off and don't really have plans until late afternoon/evening.

8. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

No worries I should be able to play tomorrow morning around 10am.

9. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Darkwing, can you play Friday at 6pm Eastern?

10. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I've recovered my original GT so I've been reinvited. Unlike when I switched the first time, the game doesn't seem to be sticking. It shows (for me and JCspartan2 ) that I still need to play Colorado. The weird thing, though, is that when I push "Y" for any stories about ASU v. CU, it shows all the details of my 67-20 victory on my other GT, and the story is still on DW. Also, the standings shows me at 10-0 (including my victory over CU) and my season stats include all the stats from the CU game (you guys wouldn't be able to see those until we advance). I discussed this with JC, and since I can't take a chance of a simmed loss (since the game still shows that I need to play) we decided that I'm gonna replay the game and assume that it'll overwrite my previous results with my other GT.

11. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Damn, good luck trying to beat Colorado this time around.

12. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Hey, that Buffaloes squad is scrappy!

13. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

[​IMG]

14. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

15. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

I will try man.
    I have set myself to AP incase I don't make it in time as I see you have to work at 6am tomorrow.

Since user games are impossible at my home still it may just work out as I'm traveling down to the fiancé's place in Indy for NYE this afternoon.
    I will try to leave asap today so we can play asap. I will keep you updated here. If I haven't made it down to play tho make sure you play the CPU before you go to bed. Sound fair?

16. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Cool beans. I am on Mountain time right now so I will probably be going to bed around 10pm my time (midnight EST) so let me know if you can make it by then.

17. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Mountain time and I see you like the Buffs. Where are you? I'm in Fort Collins, CO.

18. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Hey JC as you can see I'm not able to play right now. I should be home from work around 11pm tonight I hope what does your schedule look like around then or tom?

19. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Nice, I went to CU, but I live in Phoenix now. Phoenix doesn't change clocks for daylight savings so 1/2 the year we are on Pacific and 1/2 the year we are on Mountain time.

I miss Colorado though, it is such a beautiful state with so much to do. How long have you been in Ft. Collins?

20. dakota7

Are you able to play Saturday? The best time for me is early afternoon. I'll be gone Saturday night and pretty much all day Sunday.

21. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Probably not going to be able to do 11pm tonight but I'll let you know. Otherwise I should be able to play tomorrow, would you be willing to do something like 10am tomorrow?

22. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

All depends what time I get out of work I'm working a double today. I'll post here when I get home tonight.

23. GoGators

Sadly I'm unsure on tomorrow afternoon. We're traveling out of town for a new years eve party and with the time change will be leaving too early for you. I'm around most of today but I know you're at the firehouse. Seems our schedules aren't going to matchup for this game due to the holidays.

JCspartan2

Not sure how you'd like this handled. Clearly Dakota has more on the line than I do with his run at a 3rd national title. Typically we can get together but with the holidays and everything else my schedule isn't matching up with D's this week. Let me know if I should go to auto and let D play tomorrow or if you think we should sim it.

24. dakota7

If we can't hook up, it should be a sim. Are you able to play in the morning before you leave? Maybe I can sweet talk my wife into letting me play in the morning. I don't think we have anything special going on.

25. GoGators

I should be able to go tomorrow morning.