The E Season 5: Week 14

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by aarondramp, Nov 21, 2012.

1. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

Several of the games have already gone down. Just post up when you are planning on playing, so we can get the Week 15 recruiting only week schedule.

Big Suge Knight vs. Florida
    niuhuskie224 vs. West Virginia
    blLL flo vs. Texas Tech
    aarondramp vs. UGA
    Darkwing vs. Texas
    Masler vs. Kansas
    Hokie Effect vs. BC

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

3. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I will get my game in sometime today.

I am debating about the switch to Miami. I need to know if anyone here opposes it. If one person feels it is wrong, sets a bad precedent, or feels they should be able to switch, then say it now and I will GLADLY not do it.

And this is not going to be, if you don't let me switch to Miami, I quit thing. I just want to know that the 9 guys I am rolling with here are cool with me switching before I make a final decision.

Why I should be allowed to switch - Miami was being used by another user. They are in the ACC so no conference switching is necessary. It will allow me to have a competative team which right now, I am not sure that I have.

Why I should not be allowed - Sets a dangerous precedent. It isn't how this should work.

4. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I don't agree that is Sets a bad precedent at all. We're not saying people who are doing bad can switch, we're saying that you were gone for a good portion of season one and it set you back so why shouldn't you be allowed the same rights we all were in being on the same playing field.

• Like Like x 1
  5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'd like you to switch, tbh. We are unbalanced right now and will help our scheduling, if nothing else. As for setting a precedent, I don't think it really does. You were a fng and forced to pick after the vets, which gave you a limited selection. You ran with a team that wasn't even a BCS team, so from a competitive standpoint this is an improvement to the league. I'm all for a switch.

• Like Like x 4
  6. aarondramp

Ditto this. It will give us 5 teams in the ACC and 5 in the Big XII.

• Like Like x 1
  7. aarondramp

I'm hoping to get my game done tonight. I have a bunch of Thanksgiving prep to get done but I should be able to play tonight.

8. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Masler I was messing with my hdmi cables and switch them right before kickoff and it restarted the game. So I will have a restart. Pissed though, because the screen isn't as clear now and I can't get it back ugh....

EDIT: lost anyways, I blame the shitty picture....

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Masler

Masler Moderator

Something odd happened in my game today, near the midway point in the 4th quarter, certain players started moving extremely slow. It started with DE Miller, so I thought it was just him so I swapped him out and the new RE continued to move slow. My #2 receiver also did the same. None of my QBs would snap the ball until there were like 4 seconds left on the playclock.

10. aarondramp

Sorry, everyone. I just now got done with my Thanksgiving dinner prep, so the bird is brining now. Unfortunately, I'm beat, so I'm heading to bed. I doubt I'll get it done before tomorrow night because if I try to squeeze this one I can just see UGA pulling off the upset. Hopefully, I'm not last up tomorrow up, but I should be done by 9:30 or so at the latest tomorrow night.

11. Masler

Masler Moderator

Take your time. It's a holiday and you should spend time with your family.

12. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    If I'm last then go ahead and sim me.

13. dakota7

Did you guys start scheduling the cc games yet? Offseason on Sunday?

14. aarondramp

Hokie Effect - I'm good to go tomorrow night or Saturday night.

15. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

jello1717 I could probably play tomorrow afternoon or it may have to be Sunday afternoon. Purdue-IU tailgate all day Saturday and people coming into town Friday night.

16. aarondramp

Done. Just niuhuskie224 and Big Suge Knight left. Suge said to sim if he's last, but I don't think we're in too much of a hurry on a holiday weekend.

17. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I doubt we'll be advanced by tomorrow afternoon. I'll probably be cooking then anyway.

It sounds like well have to shoot for Sunday.

18. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Might be able to swing early Friday evening, defpends when family leave. I will keep you posted.

19. aarondramp

I'll be free after 8:00 both nights.

20. Masler

Masler Moderator

Are you going to play your game or can we advance?

21. Masler

Masler Moderator

Oh and I responded to my first fire dakota7 !

Didn't really get to do a whole lot but was able to help with salvage a bit and my superiors showed me different things about the building, like where the fire probably started and where it was spreading. Can't believe the damage smoke/heat alone can do.

22. aarondramp

I'm guessing that if he's changing teams he probably doesn't care too much about Houston vs. West Virginia.

23. dakota7

Yep, its pretty impressive how quickly the fire spreads and the amount of damage it does. Of course, then we come in and spray water everywhere and smash everything as well. Congrats buddy.

24. aarondramp

So when a story like this Indianapolis one pops up do you guys follow every detail? i was thinking yesterday how cool it is that they can even tell when a fire isn't an accident.

25. aarondramp