The E. Season 5: Week 3

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by jello1717, Nov 1, 2012.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

UofCWildcat I am gonna head to bed. I can probably play around 2 central or tomorrow night.

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I'll make that (assuming that is 3 EST).

4. jello1717

Nope. Until Sunday, that's still 3 EDT!

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Oh does that shit change for us soon? Does that mean i get more sleep? Or less?

6. jello1717

Seriously?!?

• Like Like x 1
  7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Did i stutter? I've got too much shit to worry about to know these weird time things!

8. jello1717

You mean those same weird time things that you have gone through

each

and

every

year

of

your

21ish

years

on

this

earth?!?

9. jello1717

and what the hell is up with your avatars?!? I LOVE redheads very, very, very, much, but you sure do pick some fugly ones to put on your avatar...

• Like Like x 1
  10. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

It isn't important to me. Especially now since Mondays I wake up whenever anyway. So no, don't care.

I like her. Her name's Susan Coffey. Look her up some time. It was the one picture where her hair was fucking RED. That's my personal favorite but there are plenty of other pictures of her that are better.

11. Masler

Masler Moderator

I'm bout to snap this game in half. All Penn State's QB did was scramble, and of course QB Spy NEVER works, they just stare as he runs by. Or their HB FUCKING MAGICALLY juked in the smallest of spaces and had 9 fucking broken tackles. Had chances to turn the game around but both times they fumbled my guys dove all around it and the lone Penn State lineman was able to fall his fatass on it. Done with Bender, was stupid to even think he was able to give me a good season. Fucking pedophiles

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  12. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Like not because you got God Mode'd (gonna make a Meme of it some day), just liking because i now know it will happen to me too (CURSE YOU STILLWATER!!!!)

13. Masler

Masler Moderator

Carlos Johnson has the best arm on the team, he's been awarded starting spot and Bender WILL NEVER take another snap. I'll burn the redshirt on my FR before I let him back on the field.

14. Masler

Masler Moderator

My defense covered the pass well. But it's like this release of NCAA you cover the pass and every damn CPU QB scrambles and you can't catch em 95% of the time until they have 5+ yards. Not to mention Greased Up Deaf Guy was their fucking HB tonight. Bender is just inaccurate as hell at times and the fucking CPU picks it off and it clearly hit the ground first but you know challenges in this game....

And you were right, my O line is going to cause problems....already thinking next season and I'm only 1-1.......

15. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yeah. That's why i seem to be getting WAY more sacks. They scramble when i cover but i have some speedy Dlineman. Also I say you are ending Bender's career. Mangum may be there too if he has another collapse in Charolettesville.

16. jello1717

I actually love playing scramblers because its usually sacks galore for me (they're usually losses of 1to 2 yards, but sacks none the less). I've never had an issue with a spy, but I usually control the spy. The only times I get burnt is when I take a bad angle and the QB goes by me.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Masler

Masler Moderator

Bender has been nothing but a headache. Johnson and Robertson have better accuracy but aren't that mobile, rather have an arm than a fast QB. I mean if Robertson beat you at 67 overall....I'd say he can do just fine. Going to give Johnson a shot first though, he has the best arm accuracy wise.

18. Masler

Masler Moderator

I prefer to use the DE to herd the QB at the spy...this game it was horrible.

19. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Agreed, scrambling QB's are so bad at effectively demonstrating a working AI.

20. jello1717

I don't understand this. It isn't even remotely important to me how many days or weeks are in a year but I still know the answer. I'm sure you couldn't care less how many letters are in the alphabet but I'd certainly hope that you know the answer. Daylight savings time is absolutely on par with those other examples.

I looked her up. She has funny looking eyes and a REALLY ugly nose.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  21. Masler

Masler Moderator

Hopefully this doesn't kill my recruiting....I know it's early,but still..

22. jello1717

I'll sometimes use a DE or DT but its usually a LB or safety. If a guy is labeled as a scrambler it's because he's too fast for a DT or DE to chase down.

23. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I love her eyes. Something about a woman eyes and oddly, her hair from time to time, get me. I agree though. The nose throws me off a bit.

I guess. 365 days in a year and about 52 weeks in a year. 26 letters in the alphabet. But DLST is something i always mix up some how. So i just gave up on it :p Young and naive. Let me be.

24. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Ok, I'll be on once my son is asleep. Might be early, definetly by 2. And I think she's hot.

• Like Like x 1
  25. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

Darkwing

So here's my plan: I'm leaving to go out of town tonight, but my wife's brother is having a little birthday party tonight. So I'm sending her with the two older kids while I take one for the team and stay home with the baby because she goes to bed early. So that's my game window. However, I'm supposed to get the van packed during that time So I'm going to try to get the van packed ahead of time and hope to be ready for our game around 6:15ish. If it's going to be different than that then I will text you.