The E. Season 6: Week 3

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by jello1717, Dec 3, 2012.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Darkwing I can play tonight after 830 central

3. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

What's the latest you can comfortably start? We shall play tonight but I want to watch as much RG3 as I can

• Like Like x 1
  4. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

They all laughed when I chose him in our keeper fantasy league.

I'm laughing now with the most points scored in the league!

5. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I hve been trying to avoid posting but it is an inevitable fact. I am going to be dropping all my TSO leagues for the foreseeable future as I need time to take stock of my life and come to grips with the loss of my wife. Usually TSO and gaming has been a great distraction and stress reliever but I am having a difficult time getting through games or trying to put up any content. I have the utmost love The E and make the decision with the heaviset of heart but I would rather step away as opposed to bringing down the league or playing worse than normal and losing games. My wife was a huge supporter of me buying and paying games and she rarely had issue with me coming home and jumping on to get a game in. I plan on staying arond the forums and should be looking to get bak into an OD eventually when the time is right. I appreciate all the fun games that you guys and The E has given me in the 3.5 years. See you guys around!

• Like Like x 7
  6. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

Big Suge Knight

I am hoping you make it back to the E eventually even though we never got to play; would love to have you back here. I can't imagine what you are going through, but wish you the best.

7. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

We've been playing in this league for a long time. I hate to see you go but it's extremely understandable. I'm sorry for your loss and you thoughts are with you. Hope to see you around here again.

8. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Take as long as you need my friend. There is ZERO reason for anyone to think you don't need a break or even to step away entirely. You've been through a lot and our thoughts and prayers will be with you.

9. dakota7

Big Suge Knight Take care of yourself and take all the time you need. Your spot is here for you when you're ready. I'm very sorry to hear about your wife, if there's anything you need don't hesitate to ask.

10. dakota7

We can start when the game is over or if its a blowout I'll be on the boards or text me.

• Like Like x 1
  11. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers have definitely been with you. I know we are only a group of guys on a forum for the most part, but like dakota said, let us know if we can do anything. All the best going forward. Hope to see you back soon.

• Like Like x 1
  12. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Big Suge Knight

My condolences to you. I can't even imagine losing my wife. It makes me sad even thinking about it.

That being said. I would like to propose a rule that no matter if we get a 12th member, that member will not be guaranteed a spot for NCAA 14.

• Like Like x 2
  13. aarondramp

Just looked and none of my recruiting from last night stuck. Good thing I got up late to do that. It really sucks. So now there are several guys where I was leading but I don't have much of a shot now. Not to mention, I deleted off a bunch of guys and added a bunch more, but now they aren't on there. They were on my board last night, though.

Congrats to those of you that are going up against me on some guys. Thank EA.

14. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Same thing happened to me in T3. Lost insta commit too.

15. Hokie Effect

What time can you play tomorrow? I am free 730-930pm est

16. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

7:30 est

• Like Like x 1
  17. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

dakota7 aarondramp Hokie Effect niuhuskie224 jello1717 Darkwing Masler Bucs UofCWildcat

Gentlemen - What are the chances we can pound out week 4 by Wednesday night? We have 2 user games, Miami vs KSU and UVA vs Maryland. The rest are CPU. I'm sure Darkwing would appreciate this as he is on a BYE, but I would really appreciate it because I will not be able to play my week 5 game vs Maryland Friday or Saturday nights. I'm hoping we can get it in Thursday before I have company come into town. She doesn't know about my mistress the E yet...

18. Hokie Effect

So you might have to go on AP for our game huahuahuahauaha

19. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Not if we are slow getting to and thru week 4. I'll have to take a sim vs West Virginia and play you Sunday afternoon.

20. dakota7

I can play Hokie Effect Wednesday night

• Like Like x 1
  21. Hokie Effect

730-9pm est with early the better

22. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I'll get it done even though i got 3 exams in 3 days for Calc (yes fucking bitch decided we needed THREE). Just for you Bill

• Like Like x 1
  23. aarondramp

I can get mine in whenever. I just need to get my recruiting sorted out today since EA screwed me.

24. dakota7

Im central time, so thats a little early for me...kids bath/bed time. I can push for as close to 8 central as possible, but I usually can't guarantee anything before 830.

25. dakota7

That pretty much goes for any night for me