The E. Season 7: Week 13

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by JCspartan2, Feb 16, 2012.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Hey jello1717 i just got back and will be on here shortly

3. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

When will we advance...

4. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Look at that the SEC pushing for an advance already :eek:

5. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
  6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Okay. I hate doing this. HATE. But i honestly feel like Jello had his shit on Aggressive or something. May just be me but i'm voicing it because i feel like i got CHEATED out of some plays. jello1717 honestly tell me. I don't want a replay if you did but i just want to know. Your DBs caught EVERYTHING thrown their way. I kept everything conservative and together for a while but then i started forcing and noted that some of the picks were just godly catches. If you say you didn't, that's that. No way to prove it but i just feel like you did. And i feel your strip after my first INT vs you was an aggressive play call too. You didn't even user your dude and BOOM i got stripped. Like i said. Not calling you out, just want to know.

7. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

No, I didn't use aggressive (or conservative) for anything. It's EXTREMELY easy to tell when someone has it on aggressive for INTs or fumbles because everything time you make an INT with aggressive turned on you get a +15 for strategy (or maybe +10) and the same thing for fumbles. If I had those on aggressive, then you would've been given a large glaring note "HEY! Season showdown is giving your opponent +15 for strategy for that INT because he has his shit turned on to aggressive!"

I actually did user that strip when you intercepted me. I pushed B and then LB.

My DBs didn't catch EVERYTHING. Your QB was horribly inaccurate. While they caught 5 INTs, your QB hit them in the hands for deflections another 11 times! Just imagine if half of those deflections were caught for more INTs...

8. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Alright man i trust ya. Just feels that way is all. No harm no foul. Fuck your defense.

9. jello1717

It took me longer than I anticipated to get this damned INT (I guess Wyoming's default QB, with the CPU QBA slider turned down to 0 isn't as wild as your QB :p or maybe Alabama's default defense isn't as good as my ASU defense) but I finally got one!

Look at this vid below and you can see what it looks like when your opponent has aggressive pass defense turned on. You can see season showdown showing Alabama (me) got +15 strategy for an INT because I had that turned to aggressive.

• Like Like x 2
  10. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Thanks for the heads up man. Now i know what I'm looking for. Haha. My QB's (yes plural) are very inaccurate :'( why did you leave me Rodney!

11. jello1717

I saw that the "+15 strategy" wasn't very clear so I made another one where I zoomed in on the "+15 strategy" message, but the replay started up before it showed "interception."

So, no, you didn't get cheated. Your guys just got massively outplayed. (y)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  12. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yeah... I got out played and in my other OD i lost because i'm too fucking aggressive and went for the fake field goal in OT instead of kicking the field goal... Overall shitty night.

13. jello1717

I've played around with FGs and I either really, really suck at them or they don't work. I've never had the fake FG run not get blown up in the backfield and on the fake pass, I'm sacked over 50% of the time, even when I just mash the receiver's button.

14. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

If they run safe, you're fucked. No matter what. If it's an all out block, all you gotta do is tap A, loft the bitch and it's a TD every time.

15. jello1717

16. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Damn, I have my son's birthday party at noon but I'll try to get it in now. Otherwise you guys will have to sim my game.

17. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I will be hopping on shortly, sorry I went out last night to celebrate the end of the gauntlet that was 8 exams in 2 weeks, paying for it now.

18. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

This is my favorite family guy scene of all time.