The E. Season 8: Week 13

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Masler, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

My Big XII CCG hope ride on this one game. It would be a three-way tie between me, bill and UofC if I were to lose. jello1717...say I lose...the three of us will all be 4-1 in division and 6-2 in conference. Bill lost to UofC, UofC lost to me and (maybe) I lose to Bill....who makes the CCG?

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

He's explained this a lot :p Haha But basically it'd start with head to head, then go to Overall Record, then since you have 3 losses compared to me and Bills two you'd be eliminated, then Jello says I'd go with my head to head over Bill

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

I didn't see where he said that, my baaad.

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

It's not your fault. I just like how we ask jello like he knows things.

Ill get mine in tomorrow. 3 straight games (TLY, The E, LV) and I'm drained. Thankfully I'm on spring break now (it's weird... It is February and I'm on spring break... Fuck semesters) so I am dedicating my time to just recording and editing

6. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I am guessing dakota7 is done for the year???

7. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I am done after this season. I am officially on NCAA burnout. I've been in at least 1 OD since October 2009 and the game just isn't fun for me at this point. I'm getting frustrated with little things and I just need a break. I love being a part of this league and I truly struggled with this decision. I. wish everyone the best, I don't intend to be a stranger so you should still see me here on the boards. Thanks guys.

• Like Like x 1
  8. bigrice25

bigrice25 Walk On

Darkwing

When do u wanna get this game in? ill be pretty much free the next two days, so u can name the time and we probably can get it in then.

9. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

I will probably be able to play tonight, most likely right after I get home from work around 5:45pm ET. There's a chance it might have to be late tonight or Saturday during the day. I'll keep you posted.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Wanna dance? I have today off work so the earlier the better here (y)

11. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Hopefully you're back with us for '14. Loved out battles. Definitely don't be a stranger bud

12. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

That's my plan right now, if there's a spot.

13. bigrice25

bigrice25 Walk On

coo, ill hop on and see if i can catch u on

14. Masler

Masler Moderator

blLL flo - Are we still on for 545ish?

15. Masler

Masler Moderator

You got what you want UofCWildcat. Hope you're happy because I'm not. Could tell right away this game was never going to give me a chance in hell at winning. Bill played good but my defense which harassed you all day was nowhere to be found on SEVERAL plays. He had an 86 yard TD with a defense in the receivers face, should have been a knock down at the least but went for a score. Had I been the one to throw it that it would have went the other way. Fuck EA for real, sick of feeling like other players have an advantage. Then the damn servers decide to disconnect us...I just let him finish vs the CPU because my blood pressure couldn't take anymore. Done giving a shit about this team and pretty close to not giving a shit about NCAA at all

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  16. Masler

Masler Moderator

17. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I too hate the inconsistency of a team. I don't know how many times vs users I feel the team I play vs one isn't the se as the one vs another. Stupid ahit

18. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

19. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Playing this morning. Went out for birthday dinner with the wife last night.

20. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On