The E take 2 season 1 recruiting

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by dakota7, Sep 13, 2011.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Well, its working so far, so I wanted to tell you all that I got 2 insta-commits last night. One of them fills my biggest need and is better than anyone at that position that I recruited in the first file. So I'm happy.

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I got one too, but I havent finished recruiting yet. The recruiting difficulty needs to be turned up tho because it's not on all-american at the moment.

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I saw that too. Everyone gets the week 1 freebie, then week 2 crank it up.

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Wow! This is crazy. I need to sign 22 guys, and there's not a single, solitary guy in the entire country that has ASU as his #1 school. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

Also, does anyone know how to set up your depth chart online? I couldn't find a way to red shirt online and I wanted to move someone off of my depth chart so that he RSs.

5. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I went under the assumption that you had Suge do this for you.....I don't think there's a way to set your depth chart online unfortunately. Have Suge pull the guys you want off your depth chart on the console before we advance and hopefully you'll be fine. He'll also need to modify your cpu assist settings otherwise the CPU will jack your recruiting board every week.

6. jello1717

I had him turn off my CPU assists, but I didn't want him to go through the hassle of doing my depth chart and redshirts.

7. jello1717

Does anyone know how to correlate the "Top Schools" recruiting tab on DW to the console? On the console I use the # of points I'm ahead/trailing to determine what to do with a recruit (IE. if I'm trailing by 400 points, that's when I start considering whether or not to cut bait).

If I'm trailing on DW by 10%, does anyone know how many points that would be on the console?

8. jello1717

Who has done recruiting online? Has it worked well for you? I mentioned above how no one had ASU as #1 which I found very odd. I found this by using the search features on the recruiting board and when I select it to search for anyone with me as #1 there were no results. However, I just downloaded the rosters and then munged the spreadsheet and see that there are in fact lots of guys that have me #1. I don't know why they don't come up using the search which makes me wonder if the search button is broken and when it returns 10 QBs that have me in their top10, are there really more?

9. GoGators

20 points = 1%

10. GoGators

I've recruited online and noticed the search feature is buggy too. I typically use the downloadable data, scroll that, find the guy I want, then I'll go searching for that guy on DW. Trying to just search for guys on DW like you would on the console w/o having someone specific in mind is a circle jerk if you ask me.

11. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    The easiest way

12. jello1717

Say what, say huh?