The E: Take 2, Season 1

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Masler, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

#3 Stanford - 31

#15 Michigan State - 28

Cardinal and Spartans trade blows

Stanford started off this game slow as well as Michigan State but after a fumble that allowed Luck to throw his first TD, the Cardinal seemed to take a dominant control, going into halftime up 17-0. Coach Masler knew it was too good to be true that Coach JC would be dormant for long. And it was true. Baker would bust a 60 yard run to pull within 10. Stanford would answer with a long rush from Taylor and a short scamper by Gaffney, 24-7. Michigan State would then pour on 21 unanswered points to get their first lead of the game 28-24. One of the big plays was on 3rd and a mile when Cousins would hit BJ Cunningham while the defense scrambled around helplessly. With only 30 seconds left in the game the Cardinal had no choice but to take to the air. After a horribly inaccurate pass, Luck found his footing and chucked it deep to a wide open Patterson to retake the lead. Cousins would get hit a couple of times on the ensuing possession, including a fourth down sack to end the game.

Stanford starts off 1-0 in a crazy win. Great game as usual JCspartan2, always with the close games with you lol.

Stats

A. Luck - 11/18, 202 yards, 3 TD, 1 INT
    K. Cousins - 13/20, 237 yards, 2 TD

S. Taylor - 16 Att, 123 yards, 7.6 ypc
    E. Baker - 12 Att, 123 yards, 10.2 ypc, 2 TD, 3 Rec, 56 yards

J. Patterson - 2 Rec, 105 yards, 2 TD
    B. Linthicum - 3 Rec, 56 yards, TD

T. Stephens - 6 Tackles, 6 TFL, 6 Sacks, FF
    T. Brown - 5 Tackles, FR
    M. Bullough - 5 Tackles, TFL, Deflection
    J. Adams - 4 Tackles, INT

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Good news is our game was basically lag free and it uploaded. The highlights on DW are from game 1 of the orignial OD but everything else seemed fine.

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Against UCLA? That's weird.

4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

this is what worries me. I guess we will find out after we advance this week.

everyone should clear all the old game saves and files, except for JC with the original file save. this might help from this happening again.

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

you mean retire from the other OD?

6. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

You want us to delete every old NCAA file?

7. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Saved OD files have been a problem for the past two releases. I'm guessing Big Suge Knight has season 1 week 1 saved on his hd. (from the first file)

8. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Suge just saved the highlights from his last game (and not saved the actual OD file) and that's what got picked up.

9. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

this is what I was getting at

10. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

No you don't need to retire, you just go into your HDD and delete all the old highlight and save files off of it

11. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Yeah I got an error saying the highlights were corrupt but asked if I wanted to retry so I selected continue or retry and it went through like normal until I looked on DW. And yes the only filed I have left prior to the patch are my highlights from Take 1.