The E. Week 8 Game of the Week

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Apr 4, 2011.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Feb 21, 2009
    [​IMG] VS [​IMG]
    This week two top ten teams meet in a clash of Big Ten Titans.​
    The Spartans are sitting at 6-0 and have one of the most balanced offenses in the nation. QB JT Austin and HB Jason Cook have both been phenomenal all season and Cook is being talked about for the Heisman trophy. The Spartans have already knocked off 3 top-25 teams, but they haven't faced the likes of OSU yet. Defensively, the Spartans have been good but not great. They tend to shut teams down for the first half but get sloppy in the 2nd. The front 7 is as good as any in the country but the secondary is extremely suspect.​
    Ohio State has been uncharacteristically one-dimensional all season on offense, and their QB Watson has put up eye-popping numbers. The Buckeyes already have a big time win under their belt beating the Florida State Seminoles on their home turf. Since then OSU has yet to meet a team up to their talent level. This team is stacked with talent but has weaknesses at HB and in the secondary.​
    I'm not picking a winner this week but it looks like it's going to be a shootout and a very even game.​
    What do you guys think?​

• Like Like x 1
  2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Feb 24, 2009
    JC's got payback in mind for the Buckeyes after they put 70 plus on his Spartans. Sparty finds a way and escapes with the victory!
  3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

May 19, 2009
    Sorry JC but somebody would have to play with only one hand to not win with the recruiting classes the buckeyes have been pulling in. No pressure Nautica.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Sep 23, 2009
    I want to pick JC, but I can't. tOSU will pull away in the second half.
  5. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Feb 25, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    I'm going Sparty
  6. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Oct 16, 2009
    No love for the PSU/Michigan game :rolleyes: Haha, j/k.. The talent of OSU will take over and win this game by 10 points.