The End of The Qwon

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JQwon13, Jan 31, 2012.

1. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Well...It's been a good run. I've had a lot of fun in both H4Y and The OC. I had some great rivals and some great allies. But all good things must come to an end. I've been considering it for a little while now. I've just been growing more and more frustrated by playing against teams far more talented than mine. It's not fun being dominated in the trenches every game. The game just isn't fun for me anymore. As much as I love the players in the league, I much prefer leagues where everyone starts on equal footing. Struggling to build a crappy team up to a B- and then have some new guy join and be rewarded with an A overall Clemson squad just blows. Nothing against sawemoff in the least. I don't blame him for taking the best team available, I just disagree with the system.

But enough on that, let's stay with the positive. I've enjoyed my time here and now announce my retirement, Brett Favre style. Meaning I plan to return for NCAA 2013 but until then, it's time for a break. When I rejoin, it will be a dynasty that starts with all crappy teams that are on equal footing. Whether that's the OC or H4Y, I will see at the time.

nikpin , DirtycashDylan , Steamer43 , Full Moon Fever - I'll miss my old H4Y days. Our dynasty in which I played with Kent St will remain the best dyansty I've ever been involved with.

fuzzyl0gic - you did a great job here as commish. It's been a pleasure.

CoachRedd - Your exit made this much easier for me. Just wouldn't be the same without the Robin to my Batman.

Kasper - You were my favorite part of the OC. Without someone like you, my character just isn't the same. Guess that makes you the joker to my Batman.

-Cougars- stay black my friend. Always enjoyed your posts

Philstyle- Keep wrecking these chumps.

Steamer- Sorry to bring you in only to leave. It's been good times, hope to have you in whatever dynasty I play next year.

And last but not least... @TheNatural - You're a douche and no one likes you... (y)

And with that, I will sail off into the sunset. Good luck to you all and I hope to see you next year.

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Damn JQwon13 make it harder on me! I will miss the Crushies. I'm pretty sure there were better teams available when you joined, and you could've switched. I gave saw Clemson because they were :3stars: and a lot of their talent will be gone after this season. Weak excuse!

3. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Hate to see you go man. You always brought some great content to the boards, including the cushies. Looking forward to see you get back here next year.

4. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

You will be missed dearly Qwon Qwon.

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

you fucking pussy. Get a better team then.

On a different tone, godamit dude - my two favorite posters are gone now. fuzzyl0gic we gotta figure something out- is there a possibility of consolidating with another league? I don't want to scrape up newbies to the site to replace guys like Redd and Qwon

6. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

I know...I know... But 2013 will be out in like 5 months so it's not that far away. I've also been a lot busier at work and now I've started writing my first novel so I'm gonna start spending my free time on it.

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

hang around the forums?

8. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Yeah I'll keep up with you douches while I'm bored at work... I can't leave totally or Shaun Mason would get bored.... He'd have nobody to threaten to ban...

9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I might give the crushies a try this offseason too to keep it going

10. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

2 of these in 1 day is too much. Plus to lose the guys we're losing sucks. It won't be the same without you qwon. I will miss the crushies and our 1 game against each other was a good one. Hope to see you back next year.

11. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Growing up sucks.

• Like Like x 3
  12. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Get your cheese ass outta here.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

and Hes Back Brett Favre Style

14. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Almost exactly like Brett Favre. I'm back out of retirement plus I sent a picture of my penis to fuzzyl0gic

• Like Like x 2
  15. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

LMAO

16. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Hell, when I saw this got bumped up I got a little worried...

feel special JQwon13