The Evo Rumor Mill...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Nov 25, 2009.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

The Evo Rumor Mill...

hey sportsfans,

check here daily for the latest in the evo rumor mill

feel free to post any thing you have heard around the league.

T2

2. T2

Sources inside Purdue's Mollenkopf Athletic Center are reporting that there is a divide starting to develop in the team locker room following Caleb TerBush's benching in the 2nd half in favor of true freshman Travis Johnson. No word has been given from the coaching staff headed into next week's bye.

3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

A leak inside the CSU Athletic Department says boosters are concerned about the current losing streak from the team. They have lost 3 in a row after only losing 2 all of last year.

Mike

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Central Michigan Star WR Antonio Brown tweeted...

" Big win against Ohio last week, pissed I only got two catches. Coach needs to et me the rock or I won't be happy!"

5. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Theres a leak coming down from the Big Wigs, DrunkenSoldier is trying a hostile takeover of a team. He wants in, and nothing will stop this soon to be coach of the year. He justs needs an in.

6. T2

Rumors floating around Mollenkopf Athletic Center is that Emmdot Frisk is trying to bribe several current players from Purdue into joining his CMU team in order to win games in the final moments.

7. Emmdotfrisk

In related news, rumors are circulating that head coach t2express may be up for free agency after this season. His coaching stock is going up in worth every game as he hopes to turn around the purdue boilermakers season in one offseason to national champions. A few teams in the sec, big 12, and acc may reach out to him to help turn their program into a perrenial power.

We asked starting QB Caleb TerBush about t2 and he stated, " he (t2) is a great coach. He has helped us turn the page, there are a handful of games that we won by a close margin that could have go one the other way. I hope he sticks around because we can develop something special and make history."

8. T2

On the CMU campus student athletes had only one thing to say about Coach EmmdotFrisk... Please dont Urban Meyer us...

9. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

Idaho HB Deonte Jackson expects to return to action next week after suffering a freak injury during Idaho's first annual "Spud Chucker Day". After spending the day roaming the town and signing sponsors, players convened on the football field and commenced throwing spuds competitivly, trying for longest distance in this brand new charity event. Towards the end of the day, the event itself degenerated into a friendly "spud fight" amongst the players when the freak injury occurred. Senior LG Tevita Halaholo, weighing in at 6'5", 359 lbs gave Jackson a minor concussion when he hit him square in the forehead with a thrown spud... knocking him out cold for a solid 3 minutes, which coincidentally is Jackson's jersey number. When prompted for a comment this week... Halaholo said , "sorry". No word on whether there will be a similar event next year.

10. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

That is funny stuff right there, and gave me a few ideas for stories.

Mike

11. T2

its rumored that Colorado State is currently under investigation by the NCAA that CSU has violated recruiting rules..

It is also rumored that Auburn will be running the option in 2011.

It is a fact that CMU will be terrible in 2011 (jk)

12. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I heard that Stanford promised a vehicle to a said running back and should be investigated. Also saw his parents moving into a new home today

13. Emmdotfrisk

it is not a rumor. With one of the worst recruiting classes in Coach Frisk's coaching career and many starters leaving, the Chippewas will hope to be over .500.

14. jca312

jca312 Walk On

I learned from Pete Carroll just down the way

15. NDCOLTS1979

Lmao Jca. and i really really feel your pain Frisk

16. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

All questions pertaining to this situation will be handled by the SID at CSU, I have nothing further to add.

Mike

17. Emmdotfrisk

Sports Information Director?!

18. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Indeed, the most interesting name with the least amount of info possible. Could it get any better. Like when Iowa's SID released the statement about how Iowa should have been ranked where they were ranked. Caused a LOL in my book.

Mike

19. Emmdotfrisk

haha our SID went on trips with us and practice.....basically everywhere!

20. BG

BG On The Rize!

Frisk, can I have some of your recruits? We signed 14 people and still had nearly the worst recruiting class ever (112th). There are only 120 teams right! New Mexico St almost out recruited us, (No Offense, Coach Saban) he just started, LOL!!!

21. Emmdotfrisk

Forever you can take my 2 star QB who came into camp as a 66 Overall.

22. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Rumors on Buffalo:

Sorry, there are no rumors.

Their coach missed the last 2 weeks of recruiting because of a family emergency. We would like to thank the new coach of Auburn for his help for finishing Buffalo's recruiting, we would also like to place the blame on him if those 3 players left didn't sign with Buffalo. lol

23. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

This just in:

Rumor has it on the UB campus that their head football coach has banned the team from going to Duff's for Chicken Wings. Rumor has it that coach will suspend any player seen at Duff's.

Duff's and UB head coach have no comment.

24. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Word on "The Farm" is that Stanford will start freshman running back Braylon Ingram, the prize of their 2011 recruiting class. This is a surprising gamble by Coach Alexander because the Cardinal have 2 junior backs, Stepfan Taylor and Usua Amanam, who are more experienced and more talented. Right now, they're expected to get some carries in the backfield and see some reps split out as receivers

25. NDCOLTS1979

Shut up you stole him from me and that wasnt right. I hope he breaks a leg lol