The Experience (360 Premier) has Opening!

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Masler, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Hello!

I am Masler and my Premier Xbox 360 OD currently has two openings. One in the ACC and one in the Big 12.

ACC Available Teams

Clemson
    Wake Forest
    Florida St
    Boston College

Big 12 Available Teams

Iowa St
    Texas
    West Virginia
    Nevada
    Houston

Now that that has been said I'll give you a little info on The E. We try to advance every 48 hours but consistently advance BEFORE that but if the full 48 hours are needed then I will not hesitate to allow it. We do play on Heisman difficulty for game play and recruiting with altered sliders. We have a very diverse group of players who are very competitive and all have a good time not just playing the game but also providing content to the forums.

If you have any interest in joining please send me a PM or reply here. I will keep this thread Watched.

Drifterbub, I hope this is more along the lines of what you were looking for, sorry for the delay. I had quite a busy week.

• Like Like x 1
  2. GodsGiftWPS

GodsGiftWPS Banned

Invite me. "GodsGift WPS"

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

Shoot me a PM with a little info about yourself and why you'd be a good fit for my league.

4. GrimReeferXXIV

GrimReeferXXIV Walk On

I may be interested in Boston College if they are still available

5. GrimReeferXXIV

GrimReeferXXIV Walk On

How exactly are the sliders altered if I could ask?

6. GrimReeferXXIV

GrimReeferXXIV Walk On

Well let me know if theres an opening and Ill upgrade to the premier membership. Id love to work with BC.

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

There's an opening. But I won't consider unless you are a Premier Member

8. GrimReeferXXIV

GrimReeferXXIV Walk On

I figured as much thats fine. Ill upgrade tonight when I get home I get off of work here in 25 minutes. If theres room for me that is. Im currently in The Dirty Dozen but I have plenty of free time (working 3, 10 hour shifts) and despite our advances avery 12-24 hours Im still constantly on our OD and in our forum checking if weve advanced, Im addicted :) . My gamer tag is the same as my username.

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

Shoot me a quick PM with more info about yourself, just so I can get to know you a little before I make a decision

10. GrimReeferXXIV

GrimReeferXXIV Walk On

Hey sorry I just got approved today cant find where to send a personal message... Here is my application thread: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-grimreeferxxiv.93625/
    He asked me questions about play style etc. If theres anything specific thats not mentioned I can elaborate for you. Im upgrading tonight regardless as a show of good faith :) maybe I'll make the cut. I plan to be dedicated to any team I control and I dont plan on joining any other leagues for now 2 should be more than enough to keep my plate full. I am already growing very fond of my Delaware Blue Hens after a short 2-0 start. Here is a summary of my last game which was a pretty detailed post and my first summary: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/week-3-2017.93650/ Plus my boy BJ Raji played at Boston College.

11. GrimReeferXXIV

GrimReeferXXIV Walk On

Updated! I gotta play Rutgers in a tough away game and then Ill check back on here to see what ya think. Based on your sig I guess you guys are on week 3? Get back to me asap as I dont want to lose too much ground on the season.

12. Masler

Masler Moderator

You have a good app and did a good summary. I'll give you a shot, have you started the process of becoming a Premier Member?

13. GrimReeferXXIV

GrimReeferXXIV Walk On

Yeah I already did that last night should show on my account. Im getting done with work early today, its a new year I got PTO to burn lol. If you get me the invite ill try to get on there tonight around 5 pm central and get caught up.

14. bigrice25

bigrice25 Walk On

Im interested. any open spots