The Experience Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Feb 17, 2011.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

@GoGators
    @MaslerBoros16
    @Big Suge Knight
    @dakota7
    @blLL flo

Now that the "real" players have been completely purged from our teams, I want to recognize those that have made a significant impact on the field in their 4 or 5 years of college. This, unfortunately, probably does not apply to the newer members.

Nominate a player or two from your team. They don't necessarily have to be "real" players and can be players you recruited that have graduated or are graduating this season as long as they have made a national impact.

Info to include:

-A picture if possible
    -Name
    -Position
    -Key Stats
    -Key attributes
    -Awards
    -Team achievements during the kid's career
    -How they have made a lasting impact nationally.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'll nominate QB David Lucas. Lucas left early for the NFL as a true Junior. He was a 2 year starter for the Noles, setting the NCAA record for passer rating as a sophomore (198.4 I think, Lucas broke the record last year, but so did Richardson from UF). Lucas threw for over 3000 yards in each of his 2 seasons as a starter and over 50 touchdowns. (I don't have the exact stats.) He had a 22-5 record as a starter and led the Noles to the ACC championship and a #2 ranking last year. He finished with a 99 overall rating.

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Florida Gators QB Tom Richardson

[​IMG]

Tale of the Tape:​

Started 3 years​

Record as a starter: 40-2​

2x National Champion as a starter​

3x SEC Champion as a starter​

Completely rewrote the UF record books for passing​

Set NCAA record in his senior season w/ a 217.3 QB rating. Previous record was 199.5 FSU's Lucas.​

Career Stats as follows:​

QB Rating 197.1​
    Comp/Att 729/1075 (67.8%)​
    Passing Yards 12,828​
    Passing TDs 116​
    Interceptions 35​
    Avg Yds/Gm 246.7​

Rushing att 276​
    Rushing yds 753​
    Rushing TDs 17​

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

I'm going to go with Darren Wilson, he won the most awards, broke several Bama rushing records and was a phenominal player with the skill to get the ball where it needed to go.

Only other person I can think of is AJ McCarron, he was a beast at QB.

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

QB #6 Joe Boisture

I'll have to get his stats and what not from my console later, but he dominated the MSU record books, won a Big Ten Championship, and was second only to Richardson for a number of awards and accolades.

6. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

I don't know that I've recruited anyone HoF worthy yet. QB Kyle Parker and WR Martavias Bryant were both on Clemson's original roster. Maybe I'll get back to you in 4 years when Irvin is about to graduate lol.