The Experience has 1 Opening

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Masler, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Hello!

I am Masler and my Premier Xbox 360 OD currently has an opening in the ACC conference. I would really like the new member to be Georgia Tech, they have been user controlled by the same person the entire release of NCAA 13 and have left them loaded with talent and all A ratings. My main reason for this is so we can keep the current schedule of the season, but I'm willing to let the new person take any team in that division they would which includes:

Virginia Tech
    Syracuse
    North Carolina
    Georgia Tech

Now that that has been said I'll give you a little info on The E. We try to advance every 48 hours but consistently advance BEFORE that but if the full 48 hours are needed then I will not hesitate to allow it. We do play on Heisman difficulty for game play and recruiting with altered sliders. We have a very diverse group of players who are very competitive and all have a good time not just playing the game but also providing content to the forums.

If you have any interest in joining please send me a PM or reply here. I will keep this thread Watched.